What about the 3rd bike?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by OptimusPrimeFour, Oct 28, 2009.

1. OptimusPrimeFour

OptimusPrimeFour Autobot Supreme Comander

Does any body think that Hasbro will make the deluxe 3rd bike sister? We have not received any information if they will or will not make it, and I am loosing hope. :( 

I mean its not that big of a deal because she really didn't do sh*t in the movie but I am one of those collectors that gets all on screen character's to display, And I'm not going to even get into it about the other Constructicons. What you guys think?????

2. iTeruri

iTeruri Bulkhead is the best

I hope they do legends versions of alle three of the sisters. They fit more in scale with the cars. Or release the third in the human alliance line, but they messed up the robot modes for Arcee and Chromia.

Anyway, I hope they release all three of them in whatever line fits in scale with the deluxe cars. I'm crazy about scale, but a bike about the size of a car is just plane wrong. The bike sisters should have been released as scouts or legends in the first place.

3. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    After the Constructicon debacle, I'm only getting legends figures. So... If we get blue and purple repaints of the Arcee legends figure, I'll be fine.

But I'm pretty sure the last thing Hasbro said was that we'd see the 3rd bike, but they won't combine.

4. OptimusPrimeFour

OptimusPrimeFour Autobot Supreme Comander

Yea, I'm with you on the scale issue brotha:thumb , it drives me nuts but I kinda cheat by collapsing Arcee and Chromia's body to be smaller then other deluxes and I stand figure's on little blocks to make them seem taller like Bonecrusher, The Fallen, Demolisher ect. It helps a little with the scale/display.

5. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
  6. jamspeed

jamspeed is so beast!

Ebay:
    Oh well, I'm sure we can fan mode it up. There is a pic of all 3 combined they show in the dvd special features, too bad they didn't go the extra mile and make it work. This goes under if it didn't happen in the movie the toy won't do it either.

7. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    ActionFigs.com: Even though this has been somewhat addressed at your panels at this year's Botcon and Comic-Con, questions about the ROTF Arcee motorcycle trio keep coming up as fans are both stymied and fascinated by the concept and potential behind these 3 characters. Can we get final clarification on a few things, like will this figure definitely be coming out? Can we get a definitive name on the 3rd bike character, is it Moonracer or Flareup or something else? Now that we've seen concept art for that character, the bike mode might pass as a repaint of Arcee but the bot mode absolutely could not, and their colors seem a little too similar, will this 3rd bike be a new sculpt, a retool, or just a repaint? Why haven't there been any images yet of this 3rd character or all 3 motorcycle figures in their combined mode, and might we get photos of that? Have you yet worked out the alternate method by which the combined mode instructions will be revealed since they won't be in the 3rd figure's instructions?
    Hasbro: We certainly have full intentions of releasing all three of the motorcycles with the third motorcycle being Elita-1. All three motorcycles will combine together and we plan to release instructions on how to achieve this combination when the time comes.

8. geneticfusion

geneticfusion Well-Known Member

In all honesty, she had a larger role than the others.

She spotted Sam! And was going to lead him to the pillars, and take him to Optimus.

Then she gets shot. =(

Ah well, can't wait for Elita-1, then the Bike Sisters will be complete.