What about ROTF Scrapper?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Chaos Prime, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

I've actually bought only a few of the ROTF line either because they don't thrill me that much, or I just can't afford them. But I will say this; I was really looking forward to getting my hands on Scrapper. He my favorite Constructicon, and he seems to be one of the few who hasn't had a toy made. Am I alone in this, or do others want to see Scrapper made too?

2. LEADERS_MATRIX

LEADERS_MATRIX Wisdom of the ages...

I thought there was a pic of a proto, back around Botcon time?

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I wouldn't mind seeing one, but I've gotten used to the thought of the Scrapper design only being made as a Legends class figure. I'd also love to see Overload, but he's in the same boat as Scrapper, and Hightower for that matter. Though who knows, with the amount of surprises we've gotten in the RotF line (Bludgeon, Mindwipe, etc...) we could vary well see some more on-screen bots that haven't gotten larger-than-legends toys. I'm not going to hold my breath for any, but I wouldn't say they're not still a possibility. Leader Starscream was a huge surprise, so who knows, they might still have some more surprises up their sleeves for us.

Nope, though we did get a nice picture of his design, possibly about Botcon time. Seemed to be along the lines of similar artwork we had gotten of some of the other Constructicons.

4. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
    I hope there is. What with the gap till TF3.

5. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    A pic of my Takara EZ Scrapper:
    [​IMG]

A bigger, more detailed version would be great, say Deluxe Class or maybe even Scout.

6. ghowildseven

ghowildseven SG Decepticon

I hope they make all of the Bayverse Constructicons.

7. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No Scrapper yet (minus the legends version) but the movie line is supposed to continue well into 2010. No reason why they couldn't throw him, Hightower and Overload in as deluxes or voyagers. Hell the designs are there! They just have to do them.

8. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    By far from alone. Everyone wants a toy of him and the other two cons that got shafted.