What a day... My Dog passed away...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Napjr, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Napjr

Napjr <b><font color=gold>Mr. Internet</font><br><font c Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Kelly, my 11 years old Cocker Spaniel died today

Yesterday she started to vomit everything, all day, started to get weak, but we all though all she needed was some rest and simply restart the diet with liquids after some hours

Today in the morning, i wake up to go to the hospital (work you know), and told her to keep resting because she was going to be better. She didnt looked that bad

At around 1:30pm i called home to ask about her, and thats when my bro told me she was real bad and my dad was going to pick her to the vet. Half an hour later, i called again and it was too late

I talked with my friends and left early (after all, tomorrow i start with my 2 weeks vacation), and returned home

It was a sad and rainy day (go figure)

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry 

Good bye Kelly, ill never forget you...

[​IMG]

2. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    I feel for you, so much right now more than usual. Just lost my cat man. It's okay to cry, in fact, it's almost necessary.

You might want to check your English bro, you've got "forget" and "forgive" a little mixed up, and the last thing you need is some smart-ass calling you out for it.

Thoughts are with you buddy.

3. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    Dude, we are all in the same boat. My (the family) dog, Mowgli, was killed by a rattlesnake on August 31st only five days after his birthday. He was just over ten years old. He jumped at the snake to save our other dog's life who survived the attack.

I'm still crying over the loss of Mowgli as he laid right next to the couch when I was having an acute nerve pain attack and let me rub his ears and neck. He was a very intuitive and smart dog. We have a new puppy, Rambo, but he's not Mowgli and I'm afraid to bond to him as much as I did Mowgli.

Losing a pet is not easy, and I wish you the best of luck through all of this.

4. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

Man! Pets are passing away all over the place. My dog died almost four years ago now. Every time I visit my parents house, part of me looks for her. She was a month shy of her 16th birthday. The pain will lessen over time, but it never goes away. I wish the best for you.

5. Napjr

Napjr <b><font color=gold>Mr. Internet</font><br><font c Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah got em mixed, but honestly i wasnt really thinking last night

Either way, thanks man, and i feel sorry for your loss too. I just read your thread about it, too bad the vet couldnt put her to sleep before the seizure

From what my Mom told me, Kelly could barely move yesterday, and apparently didnt wanted us to see her in that condition. In fact, moments before the death, she stayed under my bed (after years of not going there), just trembling and sometimes vomiting. My Mom stayed with her all the time, until it was over

Its hard to say what was wrong with Kelly, perhaps an acute gastroenteritis kill her, but maybe something else, dunno, but all week she started to loss lots of hair

6. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

Sending good energy into the Universe for you and your dog. Dogs are good to this world..

7. Hook

Hook Out of Options Veteran

Facebook:
    :( 

So sorry to hear about your loss. We went through the same thing 3 years ago... It's never easy to lose a pet. They become like family members.

8. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Sorry to hear that man.

9. Eric

Eric RIP AND TEAR!!!

News Credits:
    My condolences, Nap. Many members including myself are losing many friends lately. I still miss my cat Rusty. Someday, I'll be with her again. :( 

10. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    I'm sorry man. My dog died over christmas last year, and worse thing was, we were in the US at the time so she was all alone. I haven't gotten over it.

Stupid US trip *bitter*

11. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

:(  :(  :( 

Really sorry to hear. And knowing what a good guy you are, bet he had a wonderful life.