WfC Who should be part of Generations?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Scrapper6, May 11, 2012.

1. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

With so much support from Hasbro for WfC/FoC figures in Generations, who would you like to see them sneak into the line?

Forgive me if this question has already be posed recently, I started up playing the game again after a long absence and it got me thinking, with Brawl now a part of the Combaticons for FoC and recieving a new toy, who else should appear?

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing a few more named characters from WfC getting absorbed into this toyline. In no particular order...

Air Raid
    Silverbolt
    Jetfire
    Thundercracker
    Skywarp
    Slipstream
    Arcee
    Ironhide
    Demolishor
    Barricade
    Warpath
    Ratchet

Those are all of the main playable characters I believe, minus the Dinobots of course.

However I wouldn't mind seeing some easy re-paint cannon fodder, even if it is only Cyberverse Legion figures. Basically...

Autobot Scout
    Decepticon Scout (Vehicon)
    Autobot Brute
    Decepticon Brute
    Aerialbot Drone
    Seeker Drone
    Destroyer Tank Thing

Generic figures might not be high priority for some, but it'd be nice to have some troop buildable drones to bolster the ranks of the figures.

Considering FoC has taken over now though I'm not sure we'll see any more new WfC figures as part of the collection.

What are your thoughts? And is anybody else feeling that the new Voyager Soundwave isn't a big priority for them as far as buying new toys goes?

2. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

If the video games were their own line I wouldn't mind the generic troops. But it's not, so no way. The others might come in due course as repaints or more molds. We'll see though.

3. Girl Pants

Girl Pants aka brickonator

News Credits:
    I think Skywarp and Thundercracker is an almost certainty, at least one of them. Every other mold is getting more than one deco. I'd say Red Alert, Sunstreaker or Stepper could be possible out of the Jazz/SS mold too.

Ironhide/Ratchet would be a nice combo too - simple bang for your buck with two characters with minimal new parts between them.

I'm wondering if a Warpath and Demolishor from the same base mold (like Firefight/Shockwave or Sideswipe/Jazz) would be possible. I think it could be done.

4. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The only ones I really want that much are the Dinobots.

I want them to do more regular Classics with proper Earth modes. I'm not a fan of the WFC/FoC designs.

5. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I like the designs so any of the characters Hasbro wants to put out at a reasonable price I'll be willing to buy.

6. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    We're already getting most of my "must-haves", haha! What an improvement since WfC.

-Barricade most definitely, but preferably in a smaller class (i.e. Cyberverse/Scout).
    -Dinobots. Plural.
    -Trypticon

7. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Demolishor
    Scattorshot
    Slipstream
    Arcee
    Ironhide/Ratchet
    Thundercracker/Skywarp
    Barricade
    Air Raid

8. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Most of my Must Haves are already in the pipe. Ratchet is the next one and Air Raid would be nice.

But the short answer is all of them!