WFC True story?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by biscuits, May 18, 2010.

1. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

I was thinking, if this was a true story, then you wouldn't be able to kill any of the main characters because they all appear in G1. I seem to remember that they said they where trying to tell a part of the story that's never been told before, so will you not be able to kill the main characters?

2. salmonman78

salmonman78 That's MR. Magnus to you all...

I think it doesn't matter if they end up on the brink of death or not, there could be some deus ex machina that will allow them to be repaired or brought back in some form. Has happened in each continuity and well, I don't see why it doesn't have a possibility of happening here

3. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ehh, you can tell a lot of story without killing anyone.

Many of the greatest stories ever told don't involve anyone dying.

Granted, this is a story about a WAR, but this is also a story about nearly indestructable virtually immortal robots at war, so realism is already out the window...

I wouldn't worry about it much.
    D/L

4. Sorrow Six Star

Sorrow Six Star 3 2 1 Countach!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't think anything featuring giant transforming robots is a true story. Yet.

Lol

For my real answer this could become an alternate reality if they really wanted to kill someone off

5. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

That why from a story perspective I´m not that hypped for this game. Knowing the fates of some of the characters in advance ruins the the mood for me. Another reason why I don´t bother watching Clone Wars for example and why I despise prequels.

6. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I foresee a lot of main characters getting stasis locked throughout the telling of this story. Those not so main, well I think they'll have a bit more coming too them.

7. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    WHy are people think so much about this game?
    Who cares what happens yes it may be somewhat G1 based but its A GAME....that dosent follow all G1.

Its not like OP is gonna die at the end or somthing just play the game and dont worry so much about this stuff.... people are overthinking every aspect of the game!

8. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

It's a game. I don't think games are canon.

9. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    More to the point, think how many times somebody died in Transformers. Yeah, didnt last long did it?
    I assume boss battles with established characters will involve damaging them to the point where they have to retreat, giving them room to pop up later.
    I'd hazard a guess that most bosses will either be big machines or various upgraded cannon fodder determined to stall you or at the very least briefly annoy you.

Or I could be totally wrong and important guys will get slaughtered left and right and they can be revived later on via the power of friendship/courage/determination/etc