Minor/Repaint: WFC Shattered Glass Optimus Prime

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by whiskeytango, Jul 20, 2011.

1. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

This guy owes alot to Enclines version. This isn't something I had really planned on doing, but I was at kohls yesterday and I saw a WFC prime, which I hadn't seen on the pegs in months (almost a year), so I felt inclined to pick it up. After I did the NEMESIS PRIME (just calling it that to annoy all you people out there with the "scourge not nemesis prime banners) from RTS Prime, I really wanted to do another one, but since that Japan exclusive figure came out, there isn't much of a market for one, so I went with shattered glass instead, and I'm glad I did. This is a pretty awesome color scheme, and this mold just looks better "evil".

I've always thought of Shattered Glass Prime as a particularly brutal character, so I wanted to give him weapons that exemplified that. It just so happened that I had watched Last of the Mohicans for the first time in years last week, and in that movie shit got real when the tomahawks and knives got brought out, so for some reason, I thought they'd be fitting for this guy too. Made them out of clear styrene and the pegs from CHUG seeker cannons. Also thought he needed a new gun as well. The Scrapmaker was my favorite weapon to use in escalation matches in WFC, and I just so happened to have Crossover Iron Mans gatling left over from Roadbuster, so I modded it a little so it could be used on his arm. Thats pretty much all there is to this guy. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    HOT DOG!! Thanks bro for the props!! and that flat finish looks rather sick!

3. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

thanks dude! I actually would have preferred to do him as glossy metallic as you did, but I don't have an airbrush so I think it would come out too streaky.

4. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

Little burnt out on wfc prime repaint, huh?