WFC multiplayer and DLC question

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Peanut04, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    I have never played the the online multiplayer for WFC (or any game for that matter). I have always been a single player/co-op type of gamer. I was thinking about starting to play the multiplayer in WFC because I plan to play the multiplayer for FOC and don't want to completely suck.

I am wondering, has anyone heard whether or not our characters will transfer over to FOC? Also, I was thinking about buying the DLC for WFC. Is it worth buying it with FOC coming out so soon? Does anyone know if the DLC characters/chassis from WFC will be available to play in the FOC multiplayer if we have purchased them?

2. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    1. Multiplayer is awsome well apart from if theres a bunch of leaders with magma frags then multiplayer is awsome but there are some bad servers but most of the time servers are good players are most of the time nice and can be helpful (this is mostly xbox but PS3 has lag problems to)#

2. We have heard nothing about that yet but I hope we will be able to that!

3. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    The DLC will not carry over in any shape or form. There is nothing to suggest otherwise. I can't think of a game (that wasnt an expansion) where the DLC was carried over to a new title on any platform.
    If such a thing was a feature then it would have been mentioned long ago.

There is character overlap, but it is purely coincidental.

4. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Yea this.

Anyway the only thing wrong with the DLC on WFC is the multiplayer maps. The maps arent terrible there just not as good as the normal maps

5. Ranger Silver 6

Ranger Silver 6 Avatar by Pinpoint

they have shown Jazz so the characters will most likely carry over. Current DLC will mot likely have no effect on FOC

6. Zhadow

Zhadow Oh hi there

If I were you, i would rather save the money for the FOC dlc. It will likely have some of the dlc characters, like Jazz will get his role in single player.

7. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I wouldn't get the WFC DLC because not many people have the DLC maps (but if you want it for the characters, go for it) and nothing you do on WFC will carry over to FOC.

8. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    It is most likely that you should be able to (for the most part) be able to recreate your characters if you want to. If the have the parts and colors, it should be no problem.

9. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    Thanks for all the answers everyone. Sounds like there isn't any reason to get the DLC. I was only interested in the character models, but since they will either be in the next game or the dl characters like Zeta Prime wont transfer over, there isn't much use in getting it.

Yeah, I'm not really to concerned about being able to recreate my characters looks, so much as being able to move the levels I get them up to over. Honestly, I doubt they would let us. I just wasn't sure if there was any kind official comment on it.

10. Eman7673

Eman7673 The Beast

I loved the DLC so I highly recommend it