WFC Glitches PC or Console.

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Deadend, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    Okay, so I'm running the PC version. And I tried to do chapter II in co-op.

Started off pretty sweet, took a second to get situated. And then bam.

I bumped into the other player, and all of a sudden I fell through the floor.

So off they go NPC in tow fighting autobots, while I'm trying to figure out how to get back inside. Eventually, something caused me to spawn near my team, like the halo co-op force catch up respawn... Then I ended up getting shot in the midst of the fight they were in since i missed what was going on.

This is the first glitch story, I've got. Literally just happened minutes ago.
    Anyone else got any glitch stories or other things to know of?

2. Kranix

Kranix Banned

im having sound issues in any mode where some people cant be heard, or suddenly get low. also if i start a game, then quit and play again i get no keyboard or joystick input... i have to reboot to get it working again. hope they issue patches seeing they screwed us on preorder bonuses.

3. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    That sounds more like a pc itself issue. But honestly couldn't say unless more have the same issue just from this game.

But I do agree, I hope they release content for this on pc. Patches, and DLC please!

Right now, I'm starting to get miffed at the no way ingame to talk to people on pc.

4. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i'm using ps3, fell through the floor on chapter 3 once, so i restarted from checkpoint. right now im on chapter 4 and it pauses to load a few times. just now it froze on me twice on this chapter. that's usually what happens before a ps3 blows up. so i'm taking an hour break. hope my brother still has warranty.

5. Maboroshi

Maboroshi Optimal

My PS3 froze during a mission just as the "saving, do not turn off your console" message came up. I was rather worried.

Restarted the thing, kept playing for 7 more hours, finished decepticon campaign, no problems.

6. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

I've had a game of escalation mode spawn me already dead.

I had a sound issue late in the Autobot campaign that was very similar to what you guys have mentioned. Most of the sounds stopped and the ones that didn't got really quiet. It fixed itself after a little while.

I've also had a few crashes but that might be my 360.

These next two aren't bugs necessarily but they're interesting

If you boost with a Scout and then use the flip ability too close to a wall or something the car can land on it's side or upsidedown, but is still fully driveable, although the controls are a little weird.

I was exploring the first Autobot chapter in an attempt to find hidden symbols and I got up on top of the "highway" thing you drive on. I went ahead a little ways, found I couldn't go any further so I turned around to get back on the freeway only to find that I had gone far enough ahead that some door closed to prevent backtracking, so I was stuck on the roof. The part of the level that was before the door had mostly dissappeared, but there was still a plane to walk/drive on. The war machines were something that hadn't disappeared, and now with no cover, they made quick work of me.

7. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I've only had two lock up glitches... both while trying to connect to an XBL game.

8. TheSymbiote

TheSymbiote Well-Known Member

I just started the game and when you first start the game the black screen shows with the rotating autobot/decipticon logo and says loading.
    the first time i started it and it froze while it was on that screen:wtf: 
    then i restarted it again and it froze again:banghead: 

now let me try again.............................................YES! IT LOADED:cry :D im so happy

9. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I fell through the floor on the elevator as Megatron, when Jetfire was asking him to abandon dark energon. I melee'd, and down he went.

10. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

The exact same thing happened to me. The only difference is that it didn't freeze the second time I loaded it up. That was for PS3.

11. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

:lol  That'll show Jetfire!!!

That reminds me, Megatron fell through an elevator with me too, but I was Breakdown at the time. I pushed the button for the elevator, Megatron went "AARGH!!!" and fell through the floor and then Soundwave started talking to himself. I have to assume he was supposed to be talking to Megatron, but since Megs was down, Soundwave would say something, wait a while and then say something else.

12. bad karma 99

bad karma 99 Imaginationist.

Just finished the campaign. After the end credits a loading screen appeared then the game froze. Waited about half an hour and ejected the disc. Reloaded the game and it appears to be fine, no data lost. PS3.

13. optimus124

optimus124 PSN ID - OPTIMUS124

Ebay:
    I have spawned stunned in MP, and fell through a map a couple times.

PS3

14. Cujo

Cujo United States Air Force

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was flying around at starscream and I hit a wall it's pushed me outside of the station, into space and I it made me fly far away intil the screen went black and i heard an explode noise

15. TheSymbiote

TheSymbiote Well-Known Member

i used ps3 too

16. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

News Credits:
    On the Xbox 360 version, I've had several instances of "clip sticking" where my playable character would get "stuck" on something (debris, a ledge or something). Usually fudge around for a bit and he'll get "unstuck".

I've also seen several minor graphic glitches which I chalk up to normal (ie, standard model clipping and such)

17. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    My 360 froze as I was fighting Trypticon. That's about it, I think.

18. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    Hopefully, they will make a patch for PC and a update for Xbox/PS3 for all these errors.

19. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    on ps3 i got stuck between a box and a wall, i had to go back to last checkpoint

the scene where soundwave makes energon cubes, it takes a long time to render his textures, reminds me of that one sci-fi xbox game

20. DavidLoPan

DavidLoPan Well-Known Member

Anyone else experience extreme slowdown on the starscream boss battle for the 360?