I got really excited when I found a second WFC Megs yesterday, I had planned to do 2 repaints of the mold. Given the moderate difficulty of finding him, I decided to do this repaint first, instead of Black/Red. I did a slight resculpt of the head, giving him his characteristic "crown." I think it could be a little smoother, I may touch it up over time. I would've cut off some of the cheek area, but Hasbro glued the head pieces together and I didn't want to risk breaking it. The paint job isn't perfect, some of the silver isn't really completely solid. The orange on the cannon is terrible. This was due to the fact that they were sold out of orange, so I tried my best to blend red and yellow. I will redo it as soon as I get said orange. I also think the purple comes out slightly lighter in the pics. I had come up with the cannon mode independently, which was not really difficult at all. But just leaving it like that made it look wierd. So his cannon mode is adjustable by bending the legs back. This way he can get a wider range of angles.