WFC Figures?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by kenm2474, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Old School Snarkster

News Credits:
    Which is ironic when you consider retailers (especially a certain large one..) are largely responsible for the shift to the wave format to begin with.

2. Pride21

Pride21 Honor Wisdom Virtue

My vote would be for Shockwave. He has not had a decent incarnation/update since Energon. Sorry never cared for his Animated form. Did like the character. Though from what I can recall Warpath and Scattershot were pretty cool looking. As for other Decepticons Skywarp always preferred his colour scheme. Also Onslaught is a notable mention. Speaking of Combaticons there is Brawl.

3. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    I wouldn't mind seeing the Seekers get released ince I'm a Seeker Sheep but other than that I don't have much interest in them. Megatron's been the only WfC figure thus far that's really been that good IMO.

4. shogun221

shogun221 timewaster extraordinaire

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think the OP was more interested in if we'll get toys of some of the other characters actually in the game, not if the existing molds will be repainted as some random bot.

I haven't picked WFC up yet, but from what I've seen of the character models, only BB could be easily turned into another character in the game. The rest would need to be brand new toys. We have a pretty clear view of product from now till when the TF3 figures will hit shelves, so unless there's a wad of releases that have yet to be announced and have avoided the prototype/test shot image leaks associated with shady Chinese toys. I think we're done on new WFC molds.(That is, unless High Moon graces us with a sequel to the game)

I would be all for a WFC Starscream, however...