Customs: WFC Eject Minion and Friends

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Treadshot A1, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

EDIT: All Ejectoid Minions have arrived. (Link)

Starting a new thread because this marks the first Autobot.

WFC Eject Minion by Treadshot A1 on Shapeways

[​IMG]

Basically had a lot of spare time at school today, so i drew up this little guy. It's got ball joints for lots of articulation, sporting movement at the neck, shoulders, elbows, hips and knees.

There's just one catch. It's nto really a transformer. Nope, i actually designed this guy so that he just has to stand up straight, and then he slides right into Soundwave. The socket halves of the ball joints have been drilled deep enough to clear the stem of the ball, so simply squeeze the joints together, and then put him into Soundwave.

Now, i need a Blaster don't I?

Attached Files:

2. Treadshot A1

WFC Rewind Minion by Treadshot A1 on Shapeways

[​IMG]

Seriously, did you expect anyone else?

This is WFC Eject Minion's mold twin, and as such Rewind shares the same amount of articulation as his brother. Ball jointed shoulders, elbows, neck, hips, knees. The difference between him and his brother? Look at the lower legs.

I'm so tempted to make a Flip Sides now...

Attached Files:

3. Treadshot A1

WFC Flip Minion by Treadshot A1 on Shapeways

[​IMG]

Well, like i said, here is Flip. She's again the same as WFC Eject Minion and WFC Rewind Minion, except for the patterns on her legs. Unlike Eject Minion and Rewind Minion (who both use the symbols they were named after), Flip uses a Play symbol on her left leg, and a mirror of that on her right leg. This results in two arrow-like symbols pointing outwards, meant to represent her allegiance-switching exploits.

Next up is the final of the four, WFC Rose Minion.

Attached Files:

4. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    your getting pretty good at these treadshot

5. Treadshot A1

WFC Rose Minion by Treadshot A1 on Shapeways

[​IMG]

The last of the four, WFC Rose Minion forgoes the symbols of her mold siblings, instead opting for the letters KP (you can figure out what they stand for).

Who should i do next? Lion? Rhino?

Attached Files:

6. Hooper_X

Hooper_X hi haters

You should do the Autobot minions that were described in the original TFTM draft script - a bear and a scorpion (Cubbie and Stinger, I think.)

Actually - as a test of skills, I'd love to see someone design a Cubbie and a Stinger that are actually tapes/backwards compatible with the G1 guys.

7. hailstarscream

hailstarscream UNICRONIAN

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    these are really nice. i'd get them if made

8. Treadshot A1

Hmm, are there any concept pics of those two? I'd love to make Stinger, but I need something to go by. So far I end up getting mini Scorponoks, since I dropped biology years ago.

Cubbie... Is he a bear or a teddy bear? Again, I prefer to have some concept art to work off of.

I think I could make tapes for the g1 toys, as they'd be pretty simple structures. Things like Ravage and Steeljaw could simply employ a hinge in the middle to get the torso the right dimensions, etc. I might look into that later.

Soon bro, soon. In the meantime, why don't you indulge yourself on some of the Cassetticons instead? Squawk, Ravager and Bat are all working and available. :D 

9. Hooper_X

Hooper_X hi haters

Apparently, I'm wrong - "Cubbie" was a pre-production name for Steeljaw, and the "there was a bear cassette" is just me being strange. The script DID call for a scorpion named "Stinger," and a tiger named "Stripes," though. No idea if they got past the preproduction stage, though.

10. Treadshot A1

All the Ejectoid Minions (Eject/Rewind/Flip/Rose) have been successfully printedand are over in Radicons customs. Please, check them out!

11. Treadshot A1

And WFC Eject Minion has been painted! Pics for those who can be bothered to head over to Radicons Customs.

12. Treadshot A1