Minor/Repaint: WfC Dynobot Snarl (part 2 of 3)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by whiskeytango, Jun 9, 2011.

1. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

Up next is Snarl. I think this guy is the weakest link of the three, but I'm still pretty satisfied with him. He started life as a WfC soundwave, and I modified the chest and hips with styrene. This was, in my opinion, some pretty shoddy styrene work, but I think i'm getting better. I really need to get a scribing tool, cause cutting detail in with my exacto just isn't cutting it.

His head is from Red Alert, and unfortunately, it does parts form. Soundwaves noggin was just so tiny that it would have taken an equally tiny head to fit in there, and I wanted to use Red Alerts cause it really does look alot like G1 Snarls. Luckily, the head does fit in his chest, so you can keep all the parts together. His gun is a MP Skywarps null ray thats been cut up and rearranged, and his sword is made from styrene, with guitar string on both sides for detail, and the handle is from one of Drifts short swords. I would have like to have some spikes be on the top of his alt mode, but since those become the bottom of his feet, i didn't see how that would be doable. Even if I had them fold down, it seems like they'd make him alot less stable while standing. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    nice.

3. Rijie78

Rijie78 Vinyl junkie.

News Credits:
    Good concept. I feel the vehicle mode should almost be presented "backwards"; having those gold teeth things at the back would somehow make sense for Snarl ;)