WFC Design Team Interview

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Sage o' G-fruit, May 6, 2010.

1. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
  2. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    very cool :D 

3. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Very intriguing!

One thing that stood out to me was that they referred to the exclusive characters as "unlock-able characters." Does this mean that the character are in the game already for Escalation mode and they can be unlocked without preordering, but preordering gets one of them to you sooner?

Kind of like the Limited Edition of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - the limited edition gave you 5 vehicle specializations right off the bat, but if you didn't have the limited edition, you could still get them later, once you got enough points to unlock them.

^ I hope that's the case, because that would make the preorder decision much easier.

4. Sprocket

Sprocket Problematic.

News Credits:
    I wonder if anyone will ask them why the movie games have gotten better model-to-toy conversions that don't have to make so many design sacrifices to make the bizarre designs work.

Also why Starscream's vehicle mode is so terrible. Seriously, it's more of a non-thing than a tetrajet.

5. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wanted to know if the robots are bloated because they're trying to homage Pat Lee or if they're trying to appeal to retarded 12 year old teens that need to look GRITTY AND EXTREEEEEEEEEME when playing their gear of wars aka WAR OF THE NECK-LESS MEN.

6. LemonPrime

LemonPrime Greetings Programs

News Credits:
    Maybe it's just on my end, but the audio is pretty weak making it really hard to hear all but the person conducting the interview. Still cool and interesting info, and I liked all the shots of their various work spaces with the artwork all over the place. Thanks for posting this.