WFC Completion When?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by kenm2474, May 12, 2010.

1. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

Just wondering how much more time they can put in the game with the release date being a month away? Is there enough time for them to put in the xharacters that we have seen but not put on thier site yet?

2. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    I'm just hoping they release a demo soon.

3. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm sure the game is 99.9999999999999999998% done by now. With less than a month to go before release, the game is most likely reaching the end of the final play tests and heading to mass production. Manuals, box art, text (changes if they apply) and collector edition (if that's happening) are probably also starting up in production, but the game has to be done.

High Moon Studios has had nothing but time on their hands--how many interviews have we seen with the Game director in the past two weeks? High Moon Studios is in PR mode.

In terms of DLC, which most likely won’t be ready on day one, most likely will be in the works for quite a while, as it is virtually limitless, but as High Moon has already set the foundation for characters, setting, powers, weaponry—everything—all that’s left there is the look of the character, especially if the character isn’t just a simple pallet swap. Personally, I think a great deal of DLC is done as well, and will start showing up within a few weeks of the games release.

4. Metal Maverick

Metal Maverick Well-Known Member

with about a month till release, it's far too late to expect any new characters to be added to the main game. They're most likely too busy testing and fine tuning to add a lot of content.

However, it is too early to say we've seen all the characters that have been included in the game. High Moon has been teasing us with characters a lot in the last month so don't be surprised if your favorite transformer is in it and you just don't know it yet.

Also, there's no reason to believe that they won't create new characters for downloadable content later on after the games release.

5. DrillBIT

DrillBIT Silver Wolf

News Credits:
    I want the spec for the PC version.

6. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    I doubht weve seen all characters and i deff bet well be hearing the game is at gold stage very soon which basically means its ready toship!

im sure theres still more characters to be announce but hell why tell us every character we need some suprises!! lol

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    You know these characters have all been in the game for a while.

They just haven't told us.

The game is probably all but finished. Don't simply assume everything we've seen is only what is completed.

8. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh yeah, don’t forget the achievements have already been posted here, too. The core game, as far as coding and all that jazz goes, is beyond done!

9. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I thought the game is complete...

10. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

Not untill it goes Gold.