WFC Boosting?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Starscreamer95, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    This is possibly the best way to take advantage of the x2 or x4xp. I stumbled across some guys in Conquest, and I went to go help my team capture node B. Then it was quickly captured by the Cons.. Then our team again, and so I showed up, and watched, and each team was taking it in turns raking up 600xp every 10 seconds. Honestly, it may be a little bit cheatish and taking away the fun from killing other bots, but if you really want to take advantage of this, just grab some friends and set up a Conquest party game.

2. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

I think I ran into something similar. Had a game on Berth where both teams were just circling the map and capturing nodes A and C. Didn't wanna be a jerk so I just went along with it. In the end I walked away with a little over 22k exp. My scout damn near leveled 3 times.

3. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    was getting 25k exp last night in 3/4 of my matches without boosting, would rather get levels for a reason

4. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Agreed, brr-icy.

5. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    My general strategy for this weekend is to go from A to C to A etc. I fight bots I find and don't get aggravated if things don't go as I intend.

6. MrSoundwaveGuy

MrSoundwaveGuy I've made a huge mistake

News Credits:
    I ended up in a boosting game the other day. One of us would just go to A and the other C and then we would go to the other. I flew to the other team and used Shockwave and Sentry, pissing everyone off, I got like 15 kills that game. Then the host quit because I wasn't playing along with their boosting shit. I got like 5 messages calling me a dick XD

7. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    lol, they suck

8. Lob-Lob

Lob-Lob Hammer time.

:lol  Nice.

I'd prefer to level up without resorting to boosting, it makes me feel good about my skills. =P

9. Soundwave4win

Soundwave4win Escalation Connoisseur

Win. all the experience they were boosting for got ruined because their host got sick of you and quit therefore ending all exp they were intending to collect via boosting.