WFC 360 Version!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Livingdeaddan, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan Well-Hated Member

News Credits:
    Hey, does anyone know if WFC on the Xbox is region free? I want to play the UK PAL version on an NTSCJ system! There are loads of lists online, telling which 360 games are region free, but WFC doesn`t seem to be on any of them! :inquisiti 

2. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

It says "play worldwide" as on option on matchmaking, so I guess that means it's worldwide, no region locks.

3. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

He's talking about CD region coding, not online region locks. And I have no idea. Or does not apply to XBox? I have no idea. Correct me if I'm wrong.

4. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan Well-Hated Member

News Credits:
    Yeah its the CD region coding, 360 has 3 regions A B and C, but the XBOX machine itself is region free, so its up to the publishers if they they want to region lock their games or not. Usually they don`t, the other Transformers game aren`t region locked, and US WFC isn`t either. So its a fair bet the UK PAL is region free too, but if I get it sent all the way over from home (UK) and it don`t work, I`ll be ... annoyed!

5. Boardwise

Boardwise is scary - Sig Killer - M Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    PlayAsia claim it is region free.