WFC 2 to pc?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by MaxLinden, Sep 19, 2011.

1. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    After the fact that we didn't get DOTM on the pc or any of the DLC for WFC 1 (Unless you unlocked Zeta Prime but thats a whole other story).... Do you think we will get it, or will Activision screw us pc gamers over?

2. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    I hope so. I still don't own a PS3 (though I still want one), but I would prefer to play it on PC anyway.

3. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I would expect the DLC issues to remain though it isn't impossible that it will fixed. If they release WFC 2 through Steam (or some such service) then you will have DLC goodness.

At least that is what I would expect.

4. Cracka J

Cracka J TURD PARTY DUMPSTERPIECE TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hope so but kinda leaning toward we won't.
    Just because I played the original pc version to death and pushed for patches/anti-hack/dlc and we never got anything. It was very disheartening because of how much the game was liked and played both by me and friends and ultimately spoiled by hackers in the end.

And Dotm, lol...they didn't even bother with it. Could have been because they knew how bad/rushed of a game it was but I still think it was because they didn't want to deal with the PC environment. I guess we'll know for sure though once the wfc2 platforms are announced.

5. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    I wouldn't hold my breath for a PC version. In fact, I'd bet we don't see one.
    If we do, I for one will not be buying it, HMS can kiss my ass.

6. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's not High Moon's fault here. They're under the the iron fist that is Activision, and the brass at Activision rely on console releases and usually make their PC titles an afterthought.

7. TheSCATTORSHOT

TheSCATTORSHOT Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    DOTM Was made within 12 months, made by a whole other team than WFC, still used with the same engine but little improvements, yeah,I don't Activision would have released a title like that.

Also If they have been developing since June 2010, I would believe they would use the mar 2010 unreal engine 3, which has steamworks support (Aka Steam support in general).

I would not be surprised if Activision did not want to face the PC Gamers, no offence to PC Gaming in general,since i am one. Trust me, badmouthing the company very harshly will not get you anywhere. BTW, PC Gamers are very DEMANDING.

8. transformers863

transformers863 Assassin

I only use the PC for gaming and we're planning on getting a better gaming computer later this year so I really hope we get the game on PC because I don't have any good consoles to play it on if we don't...

9. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    I do agree that we are very demanding gamers but still, I wish they could just do are demands... =P
    I mean if Valve or DICE can do it, why is it so hard for all others to do it.