We're starting to see how TF biology works. [Minor spoilers]

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Quirriff, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Quirriff

Quirriff Well-Known Member

Dreadwing and Skyquake were twins with a split spark.
    When Skyquake was awakened and killed, Dreadwing felt it too.

In Armada we saw how when Starscream's clones got hurt the original felt the pain. In human biology identical twins are similar to clones, it seems the same way in cybertronian biology.

So it stands to reason that those protoforms that starscream discovered had no sparks. When they became clones....they used starscream's spark, since their deaths and pain was linked to the original, much like Skyquake/Dreadwing.

If the clone managed to kill starscream it may have killed itself...simply because that's where its spark is...

But since the clones and starscream didn't share memories after the clones were created it seems that the brain of the cybertronian contains the memories.

2. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

Makes as much sense as anything else involving TF biology to me!

3. DepthWave

DepthWave Decepticon Storm Trooper.

News Credits:
    Separated sparks function as quite independent pieces. It is possible, that StarScream's death would lead to deaths of the others, but not logical to me.

4. Starscream Gaga

Starscream Gaga Protoformed This Way

News Credits:
    What?

No...

5. Quirriff

We know about Dreadwing mentioning that he felt Skyquake's death since they had a shared spark.

The SS clones having the same effect on Starscream...Makes it pretty clear that there's certainly a similarity. So the SS clones shared their spark with Starscream....So we still don't have a source of sparks that's been shown yet.

PS: I meant human clones would be similar to human identical twins in that they have the same DNA...Or at least begin with the same DNA until the drift apart...That's all I meant. Not that they'd share pain, that's stupid.

6. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Perhaps it's a shared distribution thing, and the last surviving Starscream gets 'all' of the spark.

7. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    well my mom is a twin and sometimes her and my aunt share the same feeling at times. twin telepathy

8. OOSnake

OOSnake Well-Known Member

Wait, this a bit confusing to me. Are you suggesting that when one twin gets hurt, the other also feels it? That's entirely untrue, I'm an identical twin, if it was true I'd definetly know it.

9. Quirriff

I'm not refering to shared pain with human twins....What I meant is that they are effectively the same as clones.

I should remember to never give too many facts since it distracts people from the real point.

Well that's also a logical conclusion.

....It's a bit similar to [RE: BW] Dinobot and Rampage's relationship since they also shared a spark...And they also had a shared spark...and also shared pain...and of course when Rampage died Dinobot got all the spark.

Because of what we know that DW/SQ had a shared spark and felt the pain of the other (which could explain why Skyquake was put in stasis while Dreadwing was left online).
    The SS clones had the same relationship with Starscream that Skyquake had on Dreadwing. So it's safe to assume that Protoforms or at least those on the Harbinger don't come with sparks.

10. DepthWave

DepthWave Decepticon Storm Trooper.

News Credits:
    I have heard about this "ability" being true.
    But this is the same, when we are said, that parents always feel, if their children are in danger.

Sorry, it is out of the point.