well...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ssjkazer, Aug 1, 2011.

1. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    a few things i want to talk about instead of makeing a whole heap of treads i thought i would just trow it all in here

so who thinks that 3rd party products should'nt be considerd part of the classics line as there not made by takara or hasbro

who here is hopeing one of the transformers get a scraplet pacakged with them tf prime

anyone here think there are to many 3rd party companies

and whos worried about there wallet lol i know i am with all the epic toys comeing out

2. starscream-99

starscream-99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think some 3rd party stuff does fit in with classics.

I dont really care if they package a scraplet with the TF Prime toys.

I do think there is way too many 3rd party companies but oh well more competition out there. This might even lead to companies lowering their MSRP. I personally think that's starting to happen with Igears mini bots.

3. Predakign2000

Predakign2000 All Hail Unicron!!!

As far as I'm concerned... It is YOUR collection.... And for MY collection I put what I like in whatever place I want to!!! I couldn't care less about who made it... as long as it isn't KO!!! However, it an individual collector who should decide what fits where. I don't need anyone's opinion... for the most part... about what should go where in my collection. But to each his or her own!!!

I did post a thread a while back asking if people thought Energon Omega Supreme and Cybertron Metroplex fit in with Classics. However, I was just trying to decide if I really wanted them or not.

I probably won't buy Prime toys unless they blow me away. Too much other good stuff out there at the moment and I need to be careful with my spending.

As for the number of Third Party companies... The more the merrier!!! Everyone Into The Pool!!!!

4. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    there are some that i put with classics e.g. most of fansprojects stuff but at the same time i have a shelf for 3rd part products as well that way i can show people hey this is what the fandom is makeing for the fandom