Well..................

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oddobot, Nov 20, 2007.

1. oddobot

oddobot carpe diem all diem long

Ebay:
    Well.....she's gone. Don't know where to, don't know how long. As the tears fall on the keyborad, it's clear how mchu of a failure I was to her, that it came to the point the she deciede that she needed a break. She todl me that she won;'t tell me where she is cause she don't want me calling and driving by anda all that. I told her that if she told me i'd stayt away and give her the space and time that she needs. She did promise on her cat's lives tht there wpoiuld be no other guys arond her, she jsut needs to get her head right.

I know i'ev askde this amillion times, and it seems so bleak and dark right now, but guys ,gals please pray for me, pray for God to put his healing hand on this marriage if it be his will.

Mods, show mercy on me for posting this topic again, you guys are like family to me and if my parents knew everything tht was going on it'd break my moms heart and as old as she is, she don't need any undue stress on her.

Thanks guys...I love you all.................

ODDY

2. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    :( 

3. drippy

drippy is a freethinker.

There are many ways to take this.

I'm going to go with "it's another thread i'm sad" kinda thing.

4. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Doesn't seem like you failed her to me. She has problems or something to leave a guy who cares so much about her like you do.

5. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

I'm really sorry and I hope you two are able to patch things up and that she doesn't stay away for too long.

6. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    stay away from the drink. be around family and friends. cant stress these points enough.

7. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Sounds like it might be time to consider being single.

It's really not that bad, at least you can leave the toilet seat up, not take out the garbage until you feel like it and go out whenever you want.

It seems bad now, but in time it will sting less and less.

Also - don't go looking for her, don't ask mutual friends about her, don't try to contact her.

Let it be.

8. ABH1979

ABH1979 Blue Boba Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

Twitter:
    Pinterest:
    Yeah, maybe this is for the best.

9. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Sorry dude. You are definitely in my prayers; whatever comes of it, remember it is God's plan, even though that can be tough to hear right now.

10. oddobot

Ebay:
    I cna always count on your guys for the abliity to put everything in perspective.

Thanks, DC

11. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    And you can leave your Transformers ANYWHERE you want!

12. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    My best friend's younger brother put the trash in the freezer because it stank too much. True story.

But yeah, spend time with friends and family. Preferably none that have any relation to her.

13. oddobot

Ebay:
    That's what hurts the most. She was so supportive of my collecting. I know that I shouldn't have tried to make her choose between thie marraige and her so called "friends"(term used VERY loosely), because up until she started hanging out with those "people" (again term used very loosely) she was nothing like what she's become. Albeit, she is young (23 next year) and i'll be (ugh) 30 next year, she should have taken all this into consideration BEFORE we stooo d together in fornt of God and our friends, and declared our love for each other, forsaking all others, but that's another tale maybe to be told some other time.

Maybe this is for the best, although I don't want to be stuck with these house payments and all the bills, cause on a Walmart paycheck, you can't do squat outside of paying bills. But if it comes to that, it comes to it, nothing I can do but pray that it doesn't. And wonder what she's doing and where she is...................

14. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    :yuck 

15. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    :(  Sorry to hear that man.

16. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

My wife and I lived separately for about 6 months back in late 2000/early 2001 and I didn't take the garbage out at my apartment for a month... then the landlord saw it through the window.

17. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    :D 

18. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm praying for yah bud....I've been thru it before....I loved my first wife with my all...but in the end she didnt love me....yeah it hurt when it was done and over with...but I got over it...

I did the same thing here:
    but what I come to realize is that it wasn't his will...it was my will that we stayed together...and in the end, his will was/is greater than mine...

God doesn't want his children...(those who believe in him are his children) in abusive relationships...thats why he brings things to an end....we may not see or understand why he does it at the time....

My first wife was abusive...and I deserved better than that, and he knew it....I stayed single for a long time after too...yeah, I had hate in my heart for her as to how things went down...but like I said, with his help, I got over it...:thumb 

My wife now, I thank God for her....she's great....she can cook very well, and is beautiful to boot.....inside and out.

Keep yah head up man....like others have said, hang out with family...and your friends, dont dwell on her and whats going on....and stay away from the bottle :thumb 

19. Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife 01000011 01000101 0101010

sorry to hear that man, hope it all works out. defanetly keep you in my prayers. we're all here for u when you need an ear.
    and if all else fails, you still have "the Pack"...........looks at 5-6 record.........well, maybee

Last edited: Nov 20, 2007
  20. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hope you work things out brah. Find something to take your mind off your depression.