Customs: Well, Its Over...

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Rod, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Rod

Rod No Silly Robot User Name

I've gone ahead and posted my last custom, and Alt version of Outback.

I've been making customs for about 2 years or so now, and I've had a blast doing so and its sort of sad to call it quits. Unfortunatly like I've posted before... Im moving on to a new place in life geographically (South Korea, followed by Japan) and I'm leaving most if not all of this hobby behind.

I want to thank everyone for all the help, inspiration and all the kind words through out the years... I'll still be lurking around the boards, but I'll miss making customs without a doubt

(I'm gathering all my pics so I can finally post them to a gallery)

2. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Hope to see your last custom, Rod. And good luck in future projects in South Korea and Japan.

3. MoeSizzlac

MoeSizzlac Newb Customizer

nothing is ever final...now it's time to find another outlet...that's all. let's just say "Goodbye...until next time:) "

4. TTT

TTT OutOfCommissionToys.com

News Credits:
    Thanks for all the inspiration, hoping you are able to drop in & say hi now & then.
    Best of luck to you !

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Thanks for everything, buddy. On behalf of Radicons, I'd like to wish you all of the absolute very best with each of your future endeavors. Thanks for the inspiration, the slick customs you've shared with us, and allowing us to get to know you most of all. I certainly hope that you keep in touch with us, and don't be a stranger :wink: