well i screwed up today.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by optimus major, May 8, 2008.

1. Vector Sigma

Vector Sigma <b><i><font color=FFFF00>Crazy Colon Burner!!!!</b Veteran

Wow. After that maybe i'll retract my wishing you luck...

2. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

How old are you op major?

3. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    This man has some wisdom. Everything I was gonna say, he said. Listen to him.

4. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

17. That's why this is weird, creepy and full of lulz.

5. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

If you stop acting all creepy maybe girls will like you, maybe not, but at least you won't be all creepy.

Also, don't put girls you like up on some pedestal and act so nervous about talking to them. Girls are people, they poop, they fart and burp, talk to girls like you would talk to anyone else and she's not interested talk to someone who is.

What is so hard about this?

6. alecgates15

alecgates15 DK is Triple Hitler

News Credits:
    "how's the tang" wtf kind of tag is that? Oh and I had to stick my HAND inside of a pig heart, and my finger into a sheep eye. Little advice, try not to stare at her like, but drop little hints you like her, eventually she will catch on.

7. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Op, I´m 21 and still single. I´m still searching for a that special one , but there are some guideline you should follow. They way are acting (if your description is accurate) is not going to help you.

As for being shot down, dude, I´ve been shot down more times that Japaneses Zeros in WWII, believe me is not worth crying over or something. You might get lucky and not be shot down (it happens) but somehow I doubt it, the way you act, it´s inevitable. You need some attitude change.

8. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Fuck dropping hints.

Women like men who are decisive. Just come right out and say you like her, being subtle is a waste of time in situations like this.

9. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I miss those days.

:lolol 

Just as her out already. Worst possible outcome is she says no, you feel like crap for a little while, and amazingly life will continue and you will get over it. It is just a girl after all.

10. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    thanks, btw i don't like her just for looks, i like her because she is like the only girl in the school that is still nice to me, never making fun of me, and stuff. there are multiple reasons i like her. she is sweet, kind, smart, funny in her own cute way, has a cute voice, and beautiful to boot. not ONE comment has come out of her mouth that has made fun of me in any way, which is why i like her.

11. alecgates15

alecgates15 DK is Triple Hitler

News Credits:
    Hmm, probably shouldn't have said anything since I've never really erm... asked someone out. BUT hey there's still time, I am only 13.
    General Magnus, and Dark Convoy are the ones that I've read who seem to know what they're saying. Listen to them.

These tags are cracking me up :lolol 

12. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    Well thats always been my plan. Im in highschool of course. I just copy then study ace the tests and become a top student easy. Psh it took me two weeks to ask my girl out. She has PINK HAIR YAY! FTW! As for dissecting, just copy. Or like I did say it was against my religion. To ask a girl out just grab her and say your mine bitch! Just kidding, just tell her she should respond there is no easy way unless you like text her or give her a note.

13. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

Maybe you should work on being more likeable. That way, more girls won't be prone to making fun of you.

14. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Yeah, I can knock out the work easily, so I give it out to people that I know will actually bother to look it up later. More time to talk because everyone's finished = win.

The idea of a note definitely sounds a little creepy. If you don't have the balls to approach her, then don't do anything at all.

And girls like surprise rape in public. I swear!

15. Kenny278

Kenny278 Fort Max fan

dude

ask her out already - get it over with... put it in a letter if you have to... not knowing either way is gonna drive you nuts - and what happens if someone beats you to the punch? How much would that suck

16. DMK

DMK Flame-Haired Raptor

Yeah but it's HIGH SCHOOL man... high school girls were all weird and alien and made of yuck and freakishness. Older women love the decisive thing; in high school I remember all the girls going "OOOO SO AND SO HAS A CRUSH ON YOU TEE HEE" and all that cringe-getting stuff. (Then again we kinda still do that in our older years... huh.)

BACK ON TOPIC - dude, just ask her to hang out. Female opinion now. Dissecting IS gross, and people end up looking stupid sometimes; I'm a pro at it. Who cares? Do like DC said and just act like she's a regular human being, walk up, and be like "Hey, wanna go to the movies/McDonalds/etc with me?" If she says no up front, walk away with your dignity. If she says yes, then go hang out with her, have fun, and ask her out at the end of the night - "I really think you're cool/fun/etc, wanna go out with me?"

Easier than it sounds at your age but shoot, just swallow your fear and go for it. Worst case scenario is that she says "No" and then your eyes open up and you start seeing a lot of other girls you're interested in.

Man I miss high school sometimes...

17. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Dont feel pressured man, just follow your heart. It'll do ya right

18. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

What I was thinking, there is probably a reason why people make fun of you. If one person does it, then it's probably all in their head, but if you got groups of people coming at you, then you gotta think "maybe it's something I'm doing wrong".

19. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:

I think you should tell us, in great detail, why people make fun of you so much. Don't leave anything out. Tell us everything.

This way, we will be able to pinpoint any flaws in your social presence, and be able to suggest helpful ways for you to overcome them.

One must acknowledge one's weaknesses to find one's strengths, after all.

We're only here to help.

20. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Yeah, I kind of miss high school and kind of regret "wasting" it in a way. If I could go back in time with my current knowledge I could have gotten so many second rate hand jobs. DANG.

Listen to people's advice about not being creepy. It's important, you don't want to be "that guy." I remember once some dude came to these boards and posted the standard "I'm in high school and I want this girl to like me" threads. He then went on to explain his plans (which he might have already done, I can't remember) that involve great things like leaving secret notes in her locker saying "I've seen you around. I'm watching you and want to be with you. Signed, your secret follower." This guy had all kinds of crazy ideas that basically involved stalker her and showering her flowers and all kinds of messed up stuff.

Anyway, in summary, don't be that guy.