Well i have this new Transformer story idea, i need some co writers on this one

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by transfancyber, Jun 2, 2007.

1. transfancyber

transfancyber Member

i am going to need help writing this story out, I got the idea from the marvel avengers/transformers comic

the idea is an crossover between transformers and the cartoon X-Men: Evolution.(a quick note, some of the story is based on the upcoming TF movie as well )

the plot: the muant hero cyclops,also known as scott,never belive in his grandfather's journal, which he said has some kind of map on it. Now he and his fellow x-men must find the serects of his grandfather journal, and they are not alone. The heroic autobots joined forces,while the brotherhood are teaming up with the Decepticons,can they stop both mageto and megatron?

also scott's car and lance's jeep are more than meets the end

that all i got,someone please help me with this ok?

2. Hakudoushi

Hakudoushi Well-Known Member

Sound like a solid idea to me, what kind of help are you seeking? A co-writer? A Beta-reader? Or some helpful hints and ideas?

3. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Sounds like a decent premise for a fic. Magneto could do some very interesting damage to the TFs. Getting the Sentinels involved could also be something worth thinking about.

4. transfancyber

transfancyber Member

thanks, well i need co writers,beta writers

the whole nine yards, i hope to find some help writing this story.

here are some more ideas:

Fairlady_Z,
    you are right about both Magneto and the Sentinels,they would be great parts to this story.

another possible idea,some Decepticons allied themselves with the teenage brotherhood,while the autobots are known to the x-men students, not with the teachers just yet

the TF style is a mix of G1 with 2007 flare, one case is a tricked out jazz.

prime is a semi in this story,

what do you guys think? please i am going to need some real help with this idea

5. Hakudoushi

Hakudoushi Well-Known Member

It's been forever since I watched X-men Evolution so I'm still slightly fuzzy on everything from that cartoon, but I'd be willing to be a beta-reader. Just send me your story when you got the first chap ready and we can discuss futher.

The biggest problem in most X-overs is they don't mesh well. Writers become so focused on putting them together they don't check to see if the story flows or seems believable. The key to a good x-over IMHO is characterization. Keep them in character and the rest will follow suit.

6. transfancyber

transfancyber Member

thanks, now i need are some co writers, and this project can start

some more story info:

another autobot to show is ironhide, acree, jetfire and of course bumbblebee. Well i need some co writers to help me with the roster for the Decepticons. Please i need help writing this story, would anyone give me a hand?

here is some info about X-men Evolution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men_Evolution

so what do you guys think?

7. Fairlady_Z

I'm a big fan of X-Men Evo too.

For Decepticons well Megs and Screamer need to be there. Just imagine Screamer in a dogfight with the X-Men's SR 71 Blackbird jet. I wonder if the Blackbird might be MTMTE too?

Since you're going movie verse like Barracade the police car would be a good edition such as X-Men in trouble with the mutant hating law, law ends up being Con out to kill them.

Soundwave might work too, maybe you could do the old trick of Nightcrawler finds an old walkman or CD player or whatever lying around and takes it back to the X-Mansion.

Forge would also be a good character to get involved since his mutant power is based on techology. He could probably help repair the Autobots and would get along well with Ratchet.

8. transfancyber

transfancyber Member

well thanks again Fairlady_Z

to answer some of your questions:

starsrceam is a good enough choice to be in the story and he will be in a dogfight with the black bird and your also right, the x-men jet is more than meets the eye. Also some more x-men machines are also MTMTE

also soundwave will be in it,but he will be found by the brotherhood, also lance's jeep is also a con as well.

hey would you like being a co writer with me, i need all the help i can get

9. Fairlady_Z

I'm a little too busy with my own fanfics, but I'd consider beta reading if you need someone.

10. transfancyber

transfancyber Member

well guess i have to do an open call

i need help writing this story, anyone who would like to help co-write this story,please respond, i need all the help i can get really. please i am begging i cannot work on this story alone

fairlady, if you know someone please help me spred the word out i need co writers ok

11. Fairlady_Z

No one comes to mind for now. You could try asking around for X-Men fans in the comics forum maybe. But don't be afraid to run with your own ideas, it's not as hard as you think. Don't let your inner critic judge you, just try writing for yourself first. You won't know what you can come up with if you don't try.:)  In the word of Stan Bush - DARE!

12. transfancyber

transfancyber Member

well thanks for trying to encouge me, but i know

my limits, and for a story like this, i can't work on this alone, well if you would put the word out i need help(your a good writer and the posters respect you) so i may have some help

i try and try to work on my own, but i am more of a team player,so is their anyone out their who can help me?

13. transfancyber

transfancyber Member

well now i am begging, i NEED help

i hope someone could help me write a really cool TF/X-men evo story, people like the idea,now to make it into a real story, i need co writers, well i will even give them my rights to this story if anyone can help. i need help please would someone even thinking about helping write this ok, that all i can ask

14. Soundatron

Soundatron A Blight Upon The Land

I have never done fan-fic writing. I have been planning so lately and hope to be a writer one day. Right now I'm trying to compile my own TF war within kinda esque story with alot of politcs involved. This idea of yours intrigues me though since I was a huge X-Men geek when I was kid with TF second. Now these days it's reversed lol.

First off, how do the Decepts and Brotherhood meet and possibly collaborate?
    This is the one thing I am pondering. Both are feared by mankind yes, though how can they use that to work together. What is their goal, what uses do they get out of each other? If anything I say drop it being X-Men Evo. I will admit I wasn't a big X-Men Evo. fan but if it's just X-men I think we have more to work with if we create our own X-Men cast. For example, Astonishing X-Men dropped Jean for Emma, the movie had young Rogue. You see where I'm going with this.

But anyway perhaps Megatron can offer Magnus the technology to build Avalon/Asteroid M whichever you prefer. That's just an idea. Maybe in return Magnus will help him collect energon or something I dont know.

Also let's drop the idea of the Blackbird or anyone's car TFing, it sounds corny. Sure some ppl like it so far, but there will be ppl like me who dont think much of it. Yes we want these two universes to collide but not mesh. We don't want transforming Sentinels (hmm that may work dunno) or Megatron building a machine to turn ppl into Cybertronians lol.

Either way, you have my attention and I will help or at least try. But better that we discuss over MSN or AIM perhaps.

15. transfancyber

transfancyber Member

well thanks soundatron, i still need co wrtiters though

i spoil some more of this story:

the decepts are looking for something, which belongs to scott from his great grandfather. The autobots are wanted to find the item and protect scott and his friends as well

so what do you guys think?

16. grimlockams prime

grimlockams prime Check you feet

i can help co write it,edit it,make shure every thing stays in order. almost any thing you need.

17. transfancyber

transfancyber Member

cool, thanks this is seems to be a good idea...

it seems many people like to help out with the idea, well i could used all of the help i can get ok?

18. transfancyber

transfancyber Member

well after seeing the movie, which rocks, i hope i someone would still

help me write this story,please i cannot do it alone, so i notice all of the great writers on the board and i just need some co writers on this story,would anyone like to help me out

well a quick note about the movie: it was the greatest thing i ever saw, can't wait for transformers 2

19. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

this could get really good

20. Lady_Prime

Lady_Prime Prime's Leading Lady

Ebay:
    PM/Email me. I collect comic books (XMen in particular) and might be able to help you out with a name of the jeep.

Heather