Well I got the RRoD

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by BigPrime3000, Dec 22, 2007.

1. BigPrime3000

BigPrime3000 Well-Known Member

Yep, just 3 days before Christmas, and I know I'm going to get at least two games for it. I already talked to MS and got the ball rolling to get it shipped in, it didn't help that the guy that I talked to had such a thick accent that it was obviously an out-of-country call center as he has as much trouble understanding me as I did him. Now I'm going to have to wait a month before I can play any of the games I get for Christmas.

I knew it was coming, as I kept having trouble booting 360's discs and with the disc tray opening/closing, it was only a matter of time before the whole thing crapped out. I had just played some Gears on it earlier today too. This couldn't have happened at a worse time.

2. cagliostro

cagliostro Victi Vincimus

Wow that sucks, but look at the bright side at least you already got the ball rolling and will get one of the spiffy new Falcon ones so it's not all bad.

3. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    Damn, sorry dude.

4. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

Mine died about a week before the TF game came out. I was pissed. Came pretty close to renting one at Rent a Center, just so I could play the game. Course, now I'm glad I didn't, cause the game sucked.

5. Emperor Mengde

Emperor Mengde Instrumentalist

I feel your pain. I popped in Halo 3 the day it came out and got the old RRoD. Didn't get to play that for a good month. I was not amused.

6. BigPrime3000

BigPrime3000 Well-Known Member

Well today I found out my friend who has a 360 is going out of town for a week so I'll be able to borrow his to play the games I get for Christmas for at least a week before I have to surrender it.