Non-TF: Well here are a coule 'O' mine

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Simian, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Simian

Simian Biscuits and Gravy....???

News Credits:
    Spawn is my favorite character ever...after Transformers of course!!!lol... but here is two works in progress.. I submitted the 5-page pencil story to image publishing with no response....:cry 

but I know I have a lot to work on to become a better artist...especially looking at most of your guys stuff...My pencils always look so stiff not flowing like most I have seen on here...any tips would be greatly appreciated...

Page1
    [​IMG]
    Page5
    [​IMG]

as for my colouring abilities..alot to be desired...page4

[​IMG]

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You've got some great talent.:thumb 

3. optimusprimus

optimusprimus Mastermind of Gundams

._.; Better colors than I can manage.

^o^ very good overall, however. I like the first pencilsketch of yours, it looks awesome; it doesn't look "stiff" at all, unless you mean the black background of it. Oo

Also, your colored work looks rather interesting. I'd be curious to find out what the story behind it is, (or rather I am, and would like to know what the story is. XD)

4. Sideways

Sideways Banned

great work dude!
    i wish i could draw like that!!
    Spawn's one of my fav's too.

5. Simian

Simian Biscuits and Gravy....???

News Credits:
    Thanks...

Thanks for the positive comments gentlemen....As far as the story it was basically a take that (well if you know the spawn mythos) Cyan was basically an incarnation of a modern Jesus if you will...she represented the good and Spawn of course represented the evil. Spawn has always protected and loved her though, therefore it was a metaphore for the whole good can't exist without evil and visa versa...The one pic that has her floating in front of the cross is of course reminiscant(spelling?) of the cruscifix and if you notice spawns cape forms an upside down cross...

The story behind the coloring is its my first attempt...Lol....hopefully not my last but I just haven't been inspired to do anything lately..I need inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!