Non-TF: Welcome To The Velvet Room

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Destron23, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Destron23

Destron23 Vehicon

Hey everyone! It feels like forever since I've posted on here. I haven't had the chance to draw some TF stuff in a while, but I think the pic I'm about to show is one of the best I've done in a while. I normally never post a non-TF pic here, but I really wanted to share this one. While I have your attention though, I've been really inspired by some of Digilaut's stuff. I was thinking of making TFA designs for the DJD, would anyone be interested in that at all?

Anyways... Recently, I just finished the first 12 episode installment of Persona 4 The Animation. This is Margaret, a resident of The Velvet Room. I was so transfixed with her design that I just had to draw her. This isn't original at all in terms of composition (it's a combo of a few poses on the show), but I just really wanted to draw Margaret and this is how she is mostly seen, to the side. I hope there's some P4 fans here. :D 

[​IMG]

Anyways, the pic should be accompanied by this song:

Persona 4 OST- Poem for Everyone's Souls - YouTube

Attached Files:

2. knoted

knoted Resistor Transistor

News Credits:
    Nice !

Small hint : I think the face surface could use a little more definition though.

Not by adding deeper shadows, but by adding diffuse highlights ; since that bright card thingy in front of her emits quite a bit of light. Do that, and it'll give the face a little more depth.

3. Algernon

Algernon Radicon Acolyte

News Credits:
    Very neat. I'm a huge P4 dork.