Welcome to TFW2005 - The "I am new to this board" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deefuzz, Dec 11, 2007.

1. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

Welcome all to TFW2005.

3 drink minimum.

2. hynds

hynds New Member

I just signed up and wanted to say hello all, I'm a really huge TF fan from g1 to the movies

3. Primeultra

Primeultra Well-Known Member

Hi there I'm Lisa and new here

4. Ottertron

Ottertron Moon-faced assassin of joy

Hi, new to here, I've come back to Transformers after many years away, drawn back by some of the amazing third party offerings and have just bought my first ones. I hope it's not a mid-life crisis.

5. Joeyz1231

Joeyz1231 Member

Hi all! Been a fan since 2009, started with the movies then I got interested in the other lines. I've actually been aware of this website for a long time, didn't know why I didn't join earlier but hey, here I am.

6. Space Skeletor

Space Skeletor Aspartame chewing gum, yo.

Hello, everyone!

Although I've been collecting toys for a long time, I've only been collecting Transformers just for the past few years. I've been lurking discussion places for a while, including here and Seibertron, mainly to gauge if it really is an integral piece of my part in the hobby (in retrospect, that sounds a bit creepy, just "lurking"). However, I feel that connecting with other collectors or at least talking about small things with others would be good for potential advice, info, and what have you. I don't know how long I'll stick around, as I've never been the type to be a part of message boards and the like, but I hope to have a good time for however long I'm here!

7. MuscleRobo

MuscleRobo Member

Hello everyone, I watched Beast Wars as a child but my roommate has gotten me super into G1 over the past few months. We watched the original Cartoon, the Film and are starting Headmasters now. I've started reading the marvel comics as well with the recent Comixology sale, it's still ongoing if you wanna grab them! I have to say without a doubt Tracks is my favorite and I've already bought my first Masterpiece because of him! Although Masterpiece toys are so nice I get worried about how much force I'm using during the transformation truthfully. My roommate and I have been going pretty crazy with Titans Returns and Combiner Wars purchases recently. I'll have to take a photo of our display but 99% of the collection is theirs. I hope we can all have a nice time and I can make some new friends! My icon is Alita from Battle Angel Alita btw, a new translation is coming out but already available digitally on Comixology if you don't want to wait for the physical version.

8. Unicrons Herald

Unicrons Herald Chaos Bringer

Welcome aboard. :) 

9. Asher Tye

Asher Tye Cassetticon

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Glad to meet you.

10. TexasBEAST

TexasBEAST Arch-Analyzer

The Province of the Solitary Astral Phenomenon
    Newbie member and longtime Geewunner.

And damn proud of it.

I look forward to the day when they finally make live action movies faithful to the G1 cartoon, comics, and character profiles.

And by "they", of course I mean "I".

I'm tempted to say "BF = KO"--except that I actually LIKE a lot of KOs these days...

11. CanineGunner

CanineGunner Member

Ebay:
    Recently got back into Transformers after a two year hiatus. Currently trying to get caught up while picking up some things I regret selling.
    I'm not that chatty but I'll be sniffing around the sales threads quite a bit. Do want sell off a big chunk of my collection so will get my own sale thread up eventually.