Welcome to TFW2005 - The "I am new to this board" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deefuzz, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Tesla Sheepdog

Tesla Sheepdog Well-Known Member

Hi folks,

After being on the fence about joining this forum I decided to check it out. Typically come here to read news updates and other threads.

Been a Transformers fan for 2 years now. Watched season 1 of Rescue bots and the rest is history.

Started an RPG thread recently called Midnight Run. Been stuck with writer's block so I decided to give RPG a try.

• Like Like x 1
  2. batfan007

batfan007 Grumper

News Credits:
    Never saw this thread till now.
    Joined here a while back.
    my name is John / user name Batfan007.
    I write blogs about Batman (Batfan on Batman) and Transformers (The Transformers Multiverse) and other pop-culture topics.
    got back into the toys a couple years back, buying everything I like from every line in existence, until I run out of room. Bought a couple hundred toys since then, one piece at a time.
    I'm pretty OCD for getting into everything, I've read pretty much all the english language comics, been watching the toons I had never seen before (japanese language ones) and I'm also getting into books about Transformers - history, toys, lore, mythology, culture etc. (Jim Sorensen and Furman et al)
    Partly for fun and partly for topics to write about.
    Introduction threads are boring are they not?

3. RBT

RBT Member

Hi, I'm RBT from England, I was born in 84 so I just caught the tail end of G1 and I remember watching some Beast Wars before becoming a teenager and moving on to other things:rolleyes: . I completely forgot about all things Transformers until I was working in a toy store in 2004/5 I picked up a few figures and it snowballed from there got heavily into collecting both Transformers & TMNT probably to heavy and burnt out after a few years and sold up to fund other hobbies:oops: . I have been looking at getting back into the hobby for the past few weeks after reading a few of the IDW comics:D .

4. Watari

Watari The Lurker & Seeker

Greetings fellow members, I'm from the sister site Cybertron.ca, figured I should join this site as well and check out the B/S/T section of the forum. I currently own a small collection (Small to me compare to other fellow TF collectors) of transformers mainly from the CHUG line and some 3rd party company figures that fit well with my collection.

5. LukeStone

LukeStone New Member

Just signed up and wanted to say hello I'm a really huge TF fan from g1 to the movies

• Like Like x 1
  6. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    Welcome to the boards!

7. LukeStone

LukeStone New Member

Thanks

8. Jolt the volt

Jolt the volt The volt

Hi there LukeStone! Welcome to the community!

9. daniel 97

daniel 97 short-tempered scout and a loyal ninja-guardian

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong

10. LukeStone

LukeStone New Member

Thanks

11. gman

gman Member

Hi, just starting on my TF journey as an adult. Had loads of G1s as a kid and loved them (still have some somewhere?). I've been making a bad habit of getting into lines late on recently (MOTUC as an example), so this is a real expensive hobby.

Anyway, first modern TF arrives tomorrow, and it's Apollyon! It's odd, as a kid I never really liked the baddies so didn't have them (for most licenses), but now their my favourite. Guess you get more cynical/jaded/realistic as you grow up lol

Looking forward to asking lots of questions until I get up to speak. My bank manager won't be so pleased though, so don't tell him I've joined.

12. Ninja 4 Hire

Ninja 4 Hire Member

Hi folks!

Long time Transformer fan here, since G1. I have a small collection, nothing spectacular, but they're special to me. I was hoping to make some new friends that enjoy the Transformer universe as much as I do.

I like a lot of different things: video games, comics, movies, music, computers.

Thanks for having me!

13. Magnahide

Magnahide Maximal Commander

May I reintroduce myself? I thought recently "Huh...I haven't been following Transformers in a while...maybe I should hop on over to TFW and see what's happening." Apparently I haven't posted in two years. Looks like a lot has changed.

Anyway, hello again! Not sure how many people are still here from two years ago. I love everything Transformers from G1 to the movies (except Kiss Players...ew). My favorite characters are G1 Ultra Magnus, Optimus Primal, and movie Ironhide. I also love music and playing guitar, as well as cars and auto racing.

Hoping to meet some new folks and catch up on some collecting! :)