Welcome to TFW2005 - The "I am new to this board" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deefuzz, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Collectibot

Collectibot SWITCHed.

News Credits:
    ONE YEAR On TFW2005!

Hello fellow board members. I am Collectibot, a highly intellectual individual who has a love for Transformers. I'm a GEEWUNNER, and most of my opinions are based on what's most accurate (to G1). Today marks one year since I've joined the boards. It's been a fun ride; I've made many acquaintances, and have had lots of fun. The members and staff are great (content is too). The site's excellent. It's just a great experience. Here's hope to more fine times on the boards over the years! -Collectibot

2. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    its good to hear from you

3. Collectibot

Collectibot SWITCHed.

News Credits:
    Thanks! :) 

4. Seford34

Seford34 Member

Hello, I've been to this site plenty of times and always said I would join. Well I finally did. I've been collecting transformers since I was a child back in '83 or '84 when they first hit the stores and haven't stopped buying them. Glad to be here!

5. StellarJet

StellarJet Seeker

News Credits:
    Hi there (new and old members!)

I'm a Transformers fan from Europe and I've loved Transformers since the very first time I saw the original series when I was a kid.
    I've been a regular visitor of this site for quite some time, and after browsing the forums in 'unregistered' mode for so long I finally decided that it was time for me to officially join the boards :) 

It's great to see such an active Community and I'm very looking forward to meeting other TF fans!

6. shockwave1977

shockwave1977 Shaun

Hey everyone!

Not really new since I have been a member since 2004 and a longtime Transformers fan but I wanted to re-introduce myself. Things kind of get lost in the large vacuum of space when you graduate college, get a career, get married, have a 9 year old daughter, 6 year old son, house and captain your own ice hockey team. Anyways, I have been reacquainted with my long lost passion of collecting Transformers. Funny how things change and how quickly time passes you by. I still remember my first Botcon in 1996 and looking forward to attending TFcon in October with my brother.

Cheers!

Shaun

7. dgold93

dgold93 Rainmaker

A little late to this thread as I joined last week, but figured I'd still introduce myself here. Just started collecting again as I sold off everything last year. Excited to be back in the game!

8. ElectroQuartz

ElectroQuartz Autobot

Hello! I am new so here is stuff you should know bout' me!

Judging by the title this is stuff you should know when talking to me! I love to roleplay and when i roleplay here on the forums i will be using my own main autobot OC A.K.A original character her name is Eletroquartz, on occasion i will get into character when i feel it is the right moment. I like G1 and Prime but i do not like any of the movies after the first one because they are over milked and the humans are way to focused on in my opinion but that is just mine and i won't bash anyone who enjoys them. The transformer in my profile is Eletroquartz and at the bottom there is a picture of her, i will soon release info on her backstory and bio. Thanks for reading my post and i hope to see you all on the forums! ;) 

Attached Files:

9. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

Hi, welcome to TFW. Your electroquartz looks pretty cool. What does she turn into?

10. ElectroQuartz

ElectroQuartz Autobot

She turns into a car, i will release the design later.

11. TLP

TLP Ain't No Chicken Wing

News Credits:
    Hi. ^^

12. ElectroQuartz

ElectroQuartz Autobot

Hi to you too! ^3^

13. Pwsyn

Pwsyn Well-Known Member

Hi ! Like many others here, I'm already quite a while a silent observer and follower. But tonight, finally, I was able to give me a nudge to sign and to join.

I`m not a big collector of Tf toys, but I like the series resp. the movies, some more, some less. My true love are the comics.

I´m also from Europe, but my english is pretty rusty since I didn´t use it for a long long time. Therefore don´t expect tooo "highly intellectual" discussions of me (I'll try my best though).

14. ElectroQuartz

ElectroQuartz Autobot

Welcome Pwsyn i wish you luck on this site!

15. Pwsyn

Pwsyn Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot ! :) 

16. Revoticus

Revoticus Splitting headache

Just dropped here to say Hi, I'm a Transformer fan since I was a kid and enjoyed the Toys mostly now but the new cartoons is alright.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Decaying Winter

Decaying Winter Member

Hello Everyone. Ive been lurking on here reading threads for just about 2 weeks. Just joined today. I watched the original cartoon in the 80s and had a few toys. Didn't really keep up with Transformers over the years but always liked them. And am now diving back into the world. My favorites are the Dinobots. I was, and still am, a big dinosaur fan so it was just natural for me to love the Dinobots. I'm hoping to relearn and learn all sorts of new information about the history of Transformers. I also have questions about the toys and history. Not sure if I should ask those here or in a different thread. Look forward to talking with others and enjoying the community and the property. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  18. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Welcome to TFW!!

A couple of forums for you to search and read if you enjoy toy and TF history discussions.... tons of threads to read/review and join in the conversations on different topics.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-toy-discussion/

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-general-discussion/

19. THEOrize2000

THEOrize2000 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone! I can't believe I barely saw this thread. Even though I joined less than a year ago, I have been lurking on this site for about 5 years, getting news updates and seeing all the amazing customs made here. Annnnddd 2005 in G1 would be my dream future :) 

20. Nobunagatron

Nobunagatron Well-Known Member

Salutations, everybody. Been lurking here for a long time, cuz' this is the best place on the net for any Transformers info. Armada was my first proper introduction to Transformers, and it still holds a special place in my heart to this day (I knew of Beast Wars, but I didn't know it was actually the Transformers brand because I didn't know enough English at the time).