Weird Universe spychangers....

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Mospeada, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    How rare are the 2006 Family Dollar exclusive Spychangers? I'd never seen these before, but found a bunch of them tonight in a FD store. I guess they're worth about the 3 bucks each I spent on them?

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Not rare at all, as far as I know. They're pretty much only worth what they cost.

3. omega ranger

omega ranger Well-Known Member

These little guys hold lots of memories for me. They were initially the toys that got me into Transformers, I was at first a solid Power Rangers fan, and wanted more transformation and combination than their Megazords. The discovery of Transformers made me research the fans and its history, and brought me to the Trans-fan I am today.

I could replace Hoist. My dog got a hold of it, not in pristine condition as it was prior. To all who don't have them, I would get them, if you like them and their quick transforming simplicity (I appreciate a few straight-forward and simple transformations now and then), they are only two dollars and make a nice addition.

4. BrokenSVT

BrokenSVT It's not broken anymore.

The basic set with Optimus, Prowl, and a few others is available again this year at Dollar General stores($3), along with the same Cybertron Basics assortment(these are $5) that Family Dollar carried last year. It includes Scattorshot, Lugnutz, Repugnus and a few others in old Universe packaging.