Weird Experiences

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Inikalord, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

Ebay:
    Hi there, have you ever had a weird experience with a transformer you owned, for example your playing with g1 ultra magnus, leave him for about 5 minutes and find that hes not how you left him?

I have had an experiance similer to this, when i was setting up supreme starscream and cybertron megatron, i had to be called away to do something, 5 mins later i find that Starscream is wearing his crown which i didnt put on him and megatron fell over (i guess the ghosts of G1 had theyre final duel XD)

Has anything happened like this to you, oh and BTW i dont have any brothers or sisters who play with them, and im mostly home alone cause my mom is hanging out with friends and my dad is working

2. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Its the crack I tell ya! j/k

I once found my G1 Soundwave's door open and Buzzsaw transformed in front of him.... I never even touched him... that was some weird shit. I boxed him up and put him away after that.

3. Ricky_Stream

Ricky_Stream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    with transformers no! but once, daredevil fell from the shelf and he was standing on his butt on the floor looking up (to his shelf) and elektra was looking down to him..... honest to god...that kinda freaked me out...

4. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    My Movie SS fell off the self and when he landed on the ground his arm was pointing upwards. I lent down to pick him up, but then he shot all three missle's on that arm in my face (one in my eye). I didnt even touch his arm!!! So now the missles are kept in the holders and not the gun. And he and the rest of the Movie toys are in the cabinet where it once held my Unicron Trilogy toys.

And my worst wierd experience was when I found my Energon Omega holding my Cybertron Thundercracker by the wing in his claw hand. I tried to open Omega's hand but it would budge. In the end I got my Thundercracker but it was brocken of where the body flips around. And my Energon Omega's hand began moving after Thundercracker had bought it. :(  I know, hard to belive. But now I have Divebomb with an even better deco.

5. Polenicus

Polenicus Warring At Play

Ebay:
    Not really weird, but...

I had just bought some interlocking shelving, and was placing some transformers on it, when I noticed at the bottom it wasn't interlocked correctly. Not wanting to have to remove anything, I got down on my hands and knees and tried to coax it into place without jostling things too much.

Suddenly, it popped into place, and the whole shelf rattled. I winced, braced for impact... for two or three seconds, nothing. I opened my eyes and relaxed a bit, as nothing had apparently fallen over.

And then Unicron suplexed me. And with enough force to completely flatten me to the ground.

My roommate saw the whole thing, and nearly died laughing.

Unicron doesn't go on the top shelf anymore.

(And before tyou ask, he suffered no damage whatsoever. ME, on the other hand, had a headache for the rest of the day.)

6. kwickstrike

kwickstrike Banned

Ebay:
    i have my voyager prime (movie) on the top shelf in my room, along with all the other movie toys. i ha ve to walk by him to get to my door, and everyday for a week he would shot me in the head, with his little gas tank guns. i got mad and chuck the missles out the window. lets just say it never happened again.

7. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

Drugs are bad...m'kay?

8. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I used to go to bed and when I woke up the shoes I'd been making during the day had all been finished. One night I stayed up and hid and saw my Transformers come alive and complete my cobbling jobs. But these Transformers didn't have shoes of their own. So I made them some little robot shoes and left them out for them to find the next night. When the toys found the shoes they put them on and seemed very happy. Then they transformed and flew and drove out of the open window, never to return.

Now I have gaps in my Transformers collection.

Personally I blame Hasbro for making such magic toys.

9. Viper08

Viper08 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Best Answer ever to ANY thread!! :D 

10. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    this is why i dont keep any of my transformers looking at me when i sleep nothing really on my part.

11. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Really bad, and you don't want to do them... m'kay?

12. 0ptimus__Prime

0ptimus__Prime Autobot Commander

News Credits:
    Weird, My transformers never seem to attack me. Even my Decepticons are well behaved.

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    last fall dark cdrumplezone kept making the sound he makes with his cyber key gimmick every 5 minutes, i new crumplezone was ressurected from the dead but woah?

14. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    Yeah mine too; they just stand there...

15. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    :lol  :lol  :lol 

16. djmagic

djmagic Well-Known Member

I don't get attacked, but sometimes Universe Sunstreaker is looking in a different direction then other Universe guys.

17. underwear-ninja

underwear-ninja Eats Gobots for breakfast

Oh hey I was wondering where my Cobblerbots came from!

18. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

My story is weird, but made sense once I found out what was going on.

I would transform Armada Superbase Optimus Prime's cab (to change the trailer) and my TV would change channels!

First time it happened, I figured it was something with the TV.

Second time it happened, I kept thinking "okay, there's something really odd here."

Third time was the time I figured it out.... the TV was used, and was an 84 or 85 set and we never received the remote when we got it, so we had no idea it had a remote function. Prime's IR emitter was changing the channel, all along. Once I realized that, I knew my TV had remote functionality (which was then fixed with a Universal...)

So I did a Yahoo search (Google wasn't that big back then...) and sure enough, there had been reports of the cab screwing with IR devices like TVs.

I felt like an idiot. Not because the figure did it, but because it took playing with a toy at 23 years old to find out my TV of five years is supposed to have a remote. Stupid me.

19. taterx

taterx Lurkin since Transfandom

That's funny AF. I remember the reports of Armada Primes trailer bursting into flame so I never opened mine. I occasionaly will notice a part missing, look for it and give up only to find it back on the figure. Hate that.

20. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    my g2 laser prime's 5 bullet blaster was on a hair trigger i think, when my ex used to sit down in her chair it would shoot her, i used to laugh and she thought it was possessed, i never told her after i found out, but her chair sat on a loose floorboard, and when she'd flop down it would jostle the shelf and shoot lol