Weird dreams

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrgalvaprime, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I dreamed about some Transformers show featuring a G1-looking Megatron with his 4 Seekers, Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker, and Ramjet than later a Movie-looking Optimus Prime and Ironhide is some how dealing with humans worshipped the Allspark. Also Spike and Chip where there too so is Bumblebee.

• Like Like x 1
  2. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    i had a weird dream where Link was fighting a xenomorph in an abandoned school...

• Like Like x 1
  3. SHINOBI03

SHINOBI03 Well-Known Member

I dreamed that I was watching Disney's Sleeping Beauty, but things were a bit... odd... for example the prince looked like a bearded fat Rupert Grint and Aurora waking up making and angrier version of this face:
    [​IMG]

And the weirdest part of all this? I haven't watched Sleeping Beauty in like ages so it's not I watched it recently to get it in my dreams!

4. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had THE dream, I dreamed I went back in time about thirty years to 1985 or thereabouts. My family was having an open house or a reunion or something so the house was full of people and everyone thought I was just a distant relative they didn't recognize. I gave my dad a big hug because we've never been close and it's my one biggest childhood regret, I talked to my sister who at first I mistook for her daughter (she said "Who?", I said "Never mind," classic time-travel movie moment!).

Then I found my Ironhide toy. Right after getting it I lost the little red piece that connects the gun to the platform. I looked around and found a little red plastic thing hiding in the carpet and exclaimed "I found it! I changed history!" Then I put it with Ironhide and noticed it was a different shade of red and looked more like a missile and realized it went to another toy. Sadly I said "I guess history can't be changed." Life lessons from the subconscious mind.

• Like Like x 2
  5. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

Had a dream last night that I was a kid again back at my parents house. I was down in the basement and this little demon girl, who looked just like the girl from "The Exorcist", was chasing after me. I ended up making it to the steps to go upstairs, turned around and she she was right in my face. So I took a baseball bat and took her head right off. :lol 

• Like Like x 1
  6. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    My great grandmothers funeral is tomorrow, so while I technically slept twelve hours(I work 60 hours a week) none of it was really all that great. I did have two dreams though.

The first was me on my way home yesterday, and somehow I took a wrong turn somewhere and crossed this bridge to this small Hawaiian like island. There my car finally broke down and my debit card got declined. I made it to this little repair shop and everyone pretty much hated me. It gets reallt fuzzy here, bur eventually this girl who was kinda bitchy(but I developed feelings for) wound up fixing my car for me. But just then I learned about the apperent volcano on the island, and it erupted and sent a cloud of ash our way. I got it my car(actually a different car but of the same model) and started to drive to pick the girl up, but I was too late. I remember seeing the terror in her eyes as she died.

Then I woke up starving, ate some lemon cale and went back to sleep. My next dream was me at the funeral home, but they had the decaptitated heads of old people along the walls like you would a stuffed deer. I had brought with me some stuff that used to belong to my grandfather, despite the funeral being for my great grandmother. I found his wallet he had given me as a kid before he died(never avtually happened) and wasn't sure what do with it. But it brought back a lot if memories of a man who died when I was eight, and thus don't remember much. Also, there was a point where I visited a friend at the shop he worked and they had a small stand of soft cover manga, and manga of Sonic the Hedgehog! :lol 

I guess I just have death and Sonic the Hedgehog stuck in my head right now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    i know it's been a while, but this dream NEEDED to be mentioned. i was stuck a few towns over, and i saw a waffle maker on the ground. i thought "yes! i'm saved" and started to ride it through the air like iron man. so friggin weird!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nemesis Otaku

Nemesis Otaku Why did I un-ironically call myself an otaku?

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Damn, how can y'all remember your dreams so clearly? Also, @Purple Heart, my condolences.

Most recent dream was kinda weird. I was walking through this store that was dead empty, silent as all hell. I look at a shelf, and there's an MP Sideswipe just standing there. No box, no weapon, not even his colors were right. The MP had colors similar to Flywheels... anyway, I grab Sideswipe, and look for a price tag; says $20.

I look for a check out, but instead I find this room with a bunch of tables. Here, I could see a couple of people. It appeared to be a room made for people to customize stuff, like make Gunpla or paint a figure. Thinking about paint Sideswipe in the correct colors, I sit at a table. This woman walks up to me and sits in the sit beside me. We kinda just...sit there awkwardly. I decide to leave, but I can't recall checking out. I walk out of the store, and a car pulls up. Don't k ow who it is, so I just ignore it. The woman from earlier walks past me into the car. They leave, and I'm walking on the street.

Now we get to the fuzzy part. All of a sudden, I'm in front of this garage-looking place. The door was partially up, and I could see the woman. I go in side, and she looks beaten up. I drop the MP Sideswipe due to shock, and run towards her. She's still alive and she says something I don't remember. All of a sudden, I find out that she was a famous singer. Then, she just...slumps over, not making a sound. And I was just there...

It kinda disturbed me for a while. I never figured out if something triggered me to imagine that, or if it was just my vivid imagination...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Pudglor Shmormuff

Pudglor Shmormuff Well-Known Member

I've had Matrix, Dragonball, Street Fighter- ish dreams before.

I had a dream where I wondered through a city, and all I had to do was look at things, and they'd explode.

I could push my hand, palm out, forward- and things would move.

The angrier I got, the more destructive my powers became- I wouldn't even have to look at things to destroy them, I'd just send a shockwave off in all directions- and things would crumble.

Next thing, I start levitating...seeing as how it's my dream, I figure I can push my powers as far as I like- so I bolted straight up, above the buildings.

I get hit from behind and fly through several buildings- but sustain 0% damage- which is another nice benefit of my powers I wasn't aware of. ^_^

.....who or what the hell was that?

I fly up again and shockingly: It's my twin brother.

He smiles and charges me- we beat each other around for a while- throwing each other though buildings, destroying much of the city- until we see something in the sky, something big...closing in considerably fast....it's a giant meteor.

We both know if that meteor hits, it doesn't matter who's better, stronger, or whatever: We're both dead.

So we both charged the meteor together, striking it as hard as we could- in multiple spots- trying to break it up.

I go to 1 side, he goes to the other, we extend our hands, and pull the same trick Iron Man and War Machine did in IM 2- using giant ki blasts to destroy the rest of it.

There's a giant explosion that blinds the sky, I lose sight of my brother and start to fall to the ground.....then I wake up.

I have no idea if we saved the Earth, but at least we tried. ^_^

• Like Like x 1
  10. MpCollector81

MpCollector81 Banned

I just had the craziest Transformers dream. Its been quite a few years since I last recollected having one. Here's a quick synopsis. The timeline seemed to be a post apocalyptic Earth where the Deceptions had won their battle with the Autobots who were fractured and no longer able to defend the human race. People were herded up for genetic experimention, and kept in camps that were little more than giant labyrinths of scrape metal from burnt out automobiles. They certainly weren't going to expend precious resources on their containing their human crop. If we escaped or died, it was no huge loss.

Lucky for me, I had the ability to redirect energy- so it made me valuable to keep alive. While myself and a handful of survivors were planning an escape, we were being guarded by Starscream and some others. There was some commentary that Galvatron dare not kill me (as to avoid pushing Optimus and the remaining Autobots to assault his stronghold) though the situation seemed pretty bleak for me and the few survivors trapped in this endless maze of junk that blanketed my hometown. The drama ended with Galvatron blasting me with his cannon, only to be on the recieving end of a large electrical discharge which blasted him into a large Decepticon structure, leaving him and his subordinates dazed and confused.

I was saved from the outcome of that insult to Galvatron by my alarm clock- ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  11. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    I had a dream that the next NJCC was held in the food court area of a mall. It was really small like 20 tables instead of the usual 75 or so. My friend and I had our table set up, near an overpass on the second floor, when this guy comes over and offers me $2500 to buy the table. I think it might've been the "oh me, oh my, MOTU vs the price of tea in China" guy from last time but there was alot of fog in the mall for some reason. Anyway, I was frantically trying to add up how much the toys I brought were really worth and my friend said no so he disappeared. Literally poofed. I was mad because I could've used the money (show looked like a dud) and just needed more time to see how badly I was being cheated so I could counteroffer.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Resident couch potato

Just the other night I had a dream where I was at work and a customer who is quite the regular came in asking who the silver car out front belonged to. I said it was mine and I went out to look at it. I instantly started yelling what the fuck out loud like a dozen times because my car had been completely trashed. Windows busted out, huge dents were everywhere and the paint all gone to shit like it was in an accident but it was still sitting in the spot like I usually leave it. I woke up after that because I thought I heard myself talking in my sleep again, but I couldn't really remember what I said.. until later that is when my sister told me I was just saying fuck out loud :lol 

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Sidewings

Sidewings Victim Of Boredom 2

I'm not sure if it was a dream or nightmare, but it was a bit creepy. It was all pretty normal. I took a shower after getting out of bed, then I dressed up and ate breakfast. Suddenly the front door opened and sucked me in. I found myself in a bus. Everything seemed normal except some guy who was staring at me. I had no idea who we was so I turned my back. Everything went dark and I started the day in same way as the previous one, but instead the bus scene was diffrent. There was two staring man, both of them looked the same. Then everything wnet dark again, but this time the day started in a bus. Everyone were looking like this man and all of them were staring at me with their souless eye. They started to whisper something and moved closer to me like they were kind of zombies. The door of bus open so I decided to get out of there, but the door started to run away. Suddenly half meter distance turned into logn corridor. I was trying to catch the doors while being chased, but something grabbed me. I was in a distorted dark place where everyone were lacking their faces. I had tape player in hands that started to play the record identical to those whispers. I've decided to rewind the message to check what's wrong with it. Then I've heard a message that was saying something like this: IDENTITY IS A LIE. WE ARE ALL THE SAME IN OUR NATURE. Everything ended when I woke up with a weird feeling that I shouldn't eat roasted sausages before sleep. One is for sure that dream felt like a bad horror.

• Like Like x 2
  14. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

Not weird but I wanna share.

I was standing in front of my dream house. I walked in and a beautiful woman greeted me with a kiss on the lips, obviously my wife. I asked what is going on and she said my dad is telling stories of things that happened to him in his life to six children, 3 boys and 3 girls. After that it was dinner time and my wife told me the chicken is in the oven and I got it out and it was huge 4 foot long whole chicken, cooked in a.style of what my dad taught me in real life and I carved the first slice of chicken breast for my dad.

And then my dog appeared and in Snoop Dogg's voice asking me to hook him up with some chicken and not to give him small pieces just because he is only a foot tall. So I gave him a drumstick (bigger than his body), a wing and a big slice of chicken breast.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just dreamed I was having an absolutely torrid affair with my wife's younger sister. I asked her to move in with us and work as our housekeeper, and we were working out how to keep our arrangement a secret when I woke up.

Except... My wife doesn't have a younger sister. So... where did that come from? o_O 

• Like Like x 2