Weird dreams while being sick.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chaos Prime, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

So when I have a fever or a head cold I tend to have some pretty bizarre dreams, or hallucinations. A few nights ago I had a pretty nasty fever, and I had myself somewhat convinced I was a Cylon, and if I remained sick; my baseship would jump away without me. So yes, I hallucinate. Lol!
    My fever since then has downgraded to an annoying head cold, but whenever I sleep at night; I've been experiencing the weirdest dreams.
    Somehow in my dream I seemed to have crossed over the post-apocalyptic world 'Fallout', with the characters of 'Glee' I don't really remember much of what happened during the dream, except a lot of confusion, I do seem to recall the characters of 'Glee' fighting their way through debris and Super Mutants.
    Towards the end of my dream, I was replaying a conversation I had with my girlfriend, however the tanker truck (seen from the pics of Bayformers 3) was doing the talking; but the truck had mouth parts...kinda like a crab.
    So yea, that was my dream. Stuff like happens whenever I'm sick. And I just wanted to share. Do any of you have any weird dreams when you're sick?

2. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    Strangely, mine are mostly consist of walking in garden of maze, or sometimes help solving mystery crime case, like a cold case or something.

Yes, the last part has been persistent everytime I got sick, I just dunno why my sickness is related to crime solving.

3. John_Force

John_Force 16xNHRA Funny Car Champ TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I was sick a couple of days ago, running a high fever, and I had extremely weird dreams. I dreamed that somebody in a hospital randomly died from heat exhaustion and that they needed to bring in a fancy piece of military equipment to get a fat person out of a house. I'm all better now and the dreams have stopped. It was very weird, though.

4. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

when i am sick and have high temperature i have weird dreams too.

5. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Anybody have any dreams that seem to be two parts? Or you'd dream about one event, wake up to go to the bathroom or something, go back to sleep, and the second dream almost seems to be a sequel to the first one?
    I had that a few nights ago. Not sick though, just thought it was weird to have a sequel.

6. T16skyhopp

T16skyhopp Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Only time I remember with fever dreams, was that I convinced myself the blankets were conspiring against me, to keep me awake. When I drifted to sleep, I just dreamt I was still awake and the blankets started to move. I would then immediately wake up. I became so paranoid that I didn't sleep.

Blankets 1, Nik 0.

7. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    I now wish to run a high fever and have weird ass dreams.

8. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sometimes when I'm sick I have dreams that I remember having before.

9. NexusZero

NexusZero 強度の、勇気の愛、平和。

When I'm sick I have dreams about some force of nature, like Bee's, lizards, etc, attacking me.

One time I had pneumonia and I had a dream that a horde of beetles was attacking me, so I went to the hardware store and had a huge race/fight, and then I bought a can of bug spray, lit it on fire, and it proceeded to blow up nuke style.

So yeah.

10. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

I had a dream that I was running a marathon,and when I woke up in the morning I had a pulled muscle in my leg.This was almost 4 weeks ago,and it still hurts like hell.

11. Anti Spark

Anti Spark It'S DUB Or Nothing!

News Credits:
    Nyquil makes my Dreams really crazy.

12. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    My worst dream was that I was in bed, strapped and I couldn't move, and these things were laughing at me and tauntung me. Then they simulated me drowning and then I woke up, all sweaty. :eek: