Wei Jiang Ultima Guard (Omega Supreme)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Scaleface, Jul 15, 2017.

?

Are you interested?

1. YES

53.0%
  2. MAYBE

22.7%
  3. NO

24.2%
  1. nifoc2099

nifoc2099 Well-Known Member

Got my replacement "tubes" . Question is how do i remove the broken pieces inside the helm? Any help would be appreciated. I was hoping for the (outer) grey helm to be provided as well but No :( 

Replacement Tubes.jpg How to remove.jpg

2. xueyue2

xueyue2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Drill from the other side?

3. nifoc2099

nifoc2099 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately i don't have such a drill :oops: 

4. ichnach

ichnach Predacon

News Credits:
    I just had to do the same thing. Fingers were so tight it started stressing the plastic a little so i disassembled the fingers and they were fine afterward.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TFDAD

TFDAD Well-Known Member

Got this guy during the last flash sale from Baba. Originally wanted Gabriel, but couldn’t pass this one up at $160 shipped.

Very, very happy with the result. I like the more stylized and slightly more athletic look in hand.
    41B78FBD-D91A-4C12-ADDB-D44D1297890A.jpeg

• Like Like x 14
  6. Arthimuz Prime

Arthimuz Prime Fat Minibot

Ebay:
    try hair blower if it will soften the plastic helemt then try to get that small part using a tweezer.

7. pcsguy88

pcsguy88 I'm a Toys R Us kid TFW2005 Supporter

That’s a damn good price. Even at $200 he feels like a bargain.

8. Ultra Magnus Combiner

Ultra Magnus Combiner Well-Known Member

Can someone tell me if they're going to produce a purple Quintesson Omega Supreme. I would love to get at least two of them. There was at least 5 in the G1 cartoon. If not does anyone know if and when Hasbro might release their Omega Supreme. I saw an omega face in a Seige graphic but no news yet. Given many of us already have the traditional omega I hope someone gives us a purple version and maybe even that European gray and black version.

9. cj37a

cj37a Well-Known Member

You mean this guy?
    WeiJiang MP Guardian Robot Omega Drone-1

The WJ Guardian is dark blue very dark gray and white whereas the FT-20G FansToys Guardian is light blue and silver/gray (more heroic). The WJ dark blue Omega Drone fills my Dark Guardian needs.

Purple... lavender... hmmm.. maybe I'll just adjust the tint of my TV or camera when taking snaps. That is a lot of lavender for display in my collection.

lol; that is one big cassette:
    300px-ForeverLongTime_Ramhorn_guardian.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. MrUniqZ

MrUniqZ Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Off topic..I watched my entire dvd set of transformers about 2 years ago and when people post images from the show I’m like ‘when did that happen?’ most of the time.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ultra Magnus Combiner

Ultra Magnus Combiner Well-Known Member

I'm not talking about the Big Smurf nope.

I'm talking about the Army of Dark Guardians

I knew there was at least 5. I took some time to check and there was at least 10 in the one clip all marching like star wars storm troopers. See photo of them marching.

I never liked the citybots Trypticon, and especially Scorponok. (a giant bug really?) Nah, Give me a space rocket robot citybot size every day over those two decepticon citybots.

Attached Files:

12. Crim

Crim Well-Known Member

Man, I would LOVE to get a version of one of these guys in the black/red deco. I haven't gotten any of them since they're too big for my collection (I need one that scales with CW Devey) but I would totally be into the black/red one as an entirely seperate character from Omega Supreme (the blue version I can't do that with since they were based off of his design. They can be smaller though so the Planet X Guardians might get a pick up from me at some point).

• Like Like x 1
  13. Matt Booker

Matt Booker Fantasy Adventure Author

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Just randomly browsing the forum when I saw this post. You could post in Radicons if you still need help with it, but what I'd suggest is using a small screw. You want one that's smaller than the plug you're trying to remove, and if it's sharp that's going to make it easier. If you can get the screw to embed itself a bit, you can use some pliers to pull the screw out and it should take the plug out with it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. cj37a

cj37a Well-Known Member

Dremel the broken pieces out. A soldering iron could work if you extra extra careful

15. lilcarus

lilcarus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    just use a really small drill bit or heat up a needle or small nail to get it out.

16. kurochan_24

kurochan_24 Well-Known Member

Guys, any idea if this is bigger than the OS warbotron KO? Still torn between this or waiting for the upcoming hasbro version. Hell, I'm still undecided if this or Fort Max has more playability.

17. Erwin

Erwin Well-Known Member

The Weijiang Omega Supreme is 23.62”/60cm, Jinbao KO OS Warbotron is 17”/43cm according to the details on ShowZStore.com.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Hawkwave

Hawkwave Well-Known Member

20190601_214406.jpg
    It's much bigger than the Jinbao Bruticus. It's taller than a Zeta Mp combiner. The hasbro is taller than a Hasbro titan combiner/Jinboa combiners, but not so much to make them look like children. The Hasbro should be proper scale with their Devi. Which is the same scale as the Jinbao OS combiners.

20190624_050542.jpg

Is Titan Class Omega Supreme Bigger Than Devastator? The Definitive Answer In Part 2 of Hasbro Pulse Interview

[​IMG]

Lol, Weijiang's omega is part of the reason I sold my Jinbao Combiners. I honestly think the Hasbro Omega will work better with the Jinbao Devi than with the hasbro devi.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  19. kurochan_24

kurochan_24 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies mates. I got no "giant" autobot so I'm still deciding of getting this.

20. gaseous clay

gaseous clay Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, he's a big bot, though some g1 purists may feel he's not chunky enough compared to the FT and DX9 versions. Like they're all the same height, but his body is just a bit skinnier and kinda in proportion. But he's definitely a playset, with a really big track and an actual motorized tank that can travel on it. Actually, I'm not sure, but eyeballing it, you might actually be able to fit the entirety of siege Omega's base mode within the track of Utima Guard's!

Another thing to note is his tank is pretty dinky compared to the other Omega choices- but that's because of his transformation. The rocket base part forms the majority of the bot on its own, so you can have him mostly formed into a robot with an alcove in his chest to just plug the tank into, as if it were power armor. Which I like a little better than the traditional Omega transformation. I haven't seen the Siege version's transformation, but it kinda looks like it does the same thing, where you can have the body mostly formed without the tank, and then you just plug it in. If it does transform like that, then credit for them managing to do that with a better looking tank.

And I know some people aren't into electronic gimmicks, but ultima guard has them in spades. I think I heard the siege version might have voice clips, but wei jiang's definitely does, and was ultimately the deciding factor for me to get him over all the other choices:

I just love that booming voice.

• Like Like x 7