Weetabix Fireflight - Price Check!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by llamatron, Jan 6, 2009.

1. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ok people, I've got an unopened Weetabix Fireflight and I have no idea what it is worth. I've never seen another one for sale so I'm wondering if anyone could help me out with a rough estimate...

2. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    Ummkay... since when did fireflight come with weetabix? Is it G1? or some kind of homage repaint? Do you have pics?

3. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  4. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

well, cookie crisp had a JAZZ, and he scores a premium. only tell is the door stickers. i'd say this would most certainly fetch a nice premium as well, however items as rare, and un-known always have that double edge sword thing going on. an item so rare that it SHOULD be worth alot, yet so un-known that people have no idea and are scared to pay for it.

5. Blitzwing256

Blitzwing256 Triple changer

THREAD JACK TIME!

I still have my cookie crisp jazz with his tech spec (black and white with no power meter) the toy has seen better days, he was heavily played with...

i'd love to replace him someday, what would I expect to pay for a complete possibly mib/(he came in a white mailer if I recall)

and the only difference between him is the door stickers from the released one I assume? (sometimes theres tiny mold differneces or whatever, I could never tell if there was anything as I didn't get a non-cookie crisp jazz till years and years later)