Ween

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by honestgabe, Oct 16, 2007.

1. honestgabe

honestgabe I

Anyone here a fan of Ween? I've seen them twice and plan on seeing them again this November when they tour for their new album.

Anyway, I was out last night with my girlfriend in New Hope at John and Peter's to see a friend of mine do open mic night. And guess who was hanging out, Dean Ween himself. It was pretty cool. I didn't want to be an annoying fan so I just said hi and kept it brief. I mean, if I was him I'd hate to have fans come up to me while I was home hanging out with friends.

2. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    Wow that is pretty cool. Glad you kept it real and didn't suck him off verbally for an hour. We used to listen to Ween all the time in highschool, of course, we also smoked A LOT of funny looking cigarettes.

3. honestgabe

honestgabe I

Yeah it was pretty cool, but not too surprising. Gene and Dene grew up in New Hope, PA and still live in the area. Gene's exwife was an art teacher for one of the middle schools in Neshaminy school district. He was out last night because today is the first date of their tour which kicks off in Indiana. I'll need to start boozing in New Hope more often so I can run into one of them again lol.