Weed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDemonDzko, Apr 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

It's 4/20. Lets talk about pot.

Now, obviously we cant dive into the politics of it, or state certain users extensive use of the substance, medical or not.

However, for the sake of discussion. Lets state our opinions of the substance without diving tooooo deep into "WELL I THINK THAT INSERT GOVENER HERE SHOULD DECRIMINALIZE IT!" as the likes, but more so, personal opinions of the substance itself.

Personally? Despite it being illegal, being a teenager. I have tried it at one point. And really, it just wasn't my thing.

This being said though, I feel that Marijuana smokers, are entitled to their own little Safespot for smoking the substance.

Like a Stoner-Prison, in which you check into this place like a hotel, you order off the menu, it's delivered to your room, and that is your weekend. You order off of a menu of various types of narcotics, and foods... and yeah! I think that would be awesome.

What are your thoughts.

also, hopefully this doesn't happen but... "Inb4threadlock' Just so that the douches can't waste a post with it. =P

2. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    Meh, never tried it, but I have no issues with it and with people who smoke.

3. seali_me

seali_me Well-Known Member

I tried a couple of times, I don't get what's good about it. I'm always happy anyway and hungry. I told myself I'd stop before I can't count how many times with my fingers.

Once my roommate in college had this bright idea of using gin instead of water on his shisha and weed instead of tobacco. The fucker forgot he only had tuyo in a can and rice at home. That was the best tasting plain white rice I had in my life and that was the first time I found out that you can find tuyo in a can.

4. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    I tried it once for the sole reason of knowing what I would be dealing with as an agent of the law (I was stupid then, that's blackballing me from government employment until October/November). It's not my thing, but I think it should be legal. It's current legal status is more trouble than it's worth.

5. seali_me

People have been giving me advice about smoking weed before going to bed. My insomnia and all but I don't want to get addicted to that either. Cigarettes should be illegal as well.

6. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    While I in no way advise the use of recreational drugs I do believe that cigerettes are more dangerous than pot in the long run. The thing is that anyone who is noticiably intelligent or at least taught how to do so can make marijuana while cigerretes are not

7. seali_me

^

Funny how the law works. I surprise even myself.

8. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    lol @ addicted to it

9. seali_me

I don't want to depend on it. I don't take sleeping pills either.

10. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

I smoked it years and years back, and only once or twice as I never understood the appeal?

I do think it needs to be legalised for medical use in Australia and used in hospice and palliative care as studies have shown that in a lot of cases it's more effective than the current endone/lorazapam concoction they give to the dying for pain and anxiety. It also helps with appetite and lack of appetite has hastened many deaths.

11. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

Let it be legal. There's far worse stuff.

12. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    I've never tried it and never plan to.

13. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    Legalise it, tax it, regulate it.

14. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    No it don't. If anything, it will probably be locked from becoming a huge debate. I understand you have a disability but how many times do you have to be told you're not a mod? You can't try pushing authority on others here.

Anyhoo, I smoke weed and want nothing more than for it to be legalized. And that's all I'm gonna add.

15. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Smoke weed everyday./

16. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

Yes, this. People are going to smoke it and lets be honest, the cops don't even really enforce the law when it comes to weed (unless you have copious amounts of it or are dealing it to children). So people are pretty much able to just smoke it when they want. At least by legalizing it, the sale of the weed can at least be taxed and some regulations and guidelines in place to make smoking it as safe as possible.

17. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    This is going to turn into a political discussion, so it's closed.

And seriously, this is a site that kids do visit, this is most certainly the kind of thing I'd not want them to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.