Wecome to Dark Prime Pride!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Spiderus Prime, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    On Earth the Construicons find a Weird Machine they take to the Decepticons Headquates to find that it is very weird, but Lugnut was fisrt to look at it and it clone him into a Black,Grey & teal verison of himshelf called the Nemesis Lugnut calls Megatron as Megastrom,Megabolt,Mega the Woman & Megaplex ,but it was destroy by Starscream,Skywarp,Thundercracker,Ramjet,Dirge,Sunstrom,Slipsteam,Bliztwing & Soundwave to be chould be done with the Decepticon Armsdealer Swindle to go with the machine to put on front of The Autobots Base that Bumblebee find it to be scary.Bumblebee try Ratchet,Prowl,Bulkhead & their leader OPTIMUS PRIME to lead that it clone Optimus into a Black,Grey,Teal, & Britsh verison of Optimus called Nemesis Prime.They saw his stirk and say “Hello Autobot it is I'm Nemesis Prime and I'm like you Optimus Yess, but Better with grin and some JaAm cubes yess!” Optimus says “Ok why you speak like that, and how you better than me you got make form that Machine.” Nemesis says”Will you however don't know that you ever hads a of Riddles from you yess.” Ratchet says “Hey Black Convoy you do that with Optimus still your countpart and he never say yes with hiss.” Bumblebee says “Ya why you are the baddest verison of Optimus that I never see before.” Bulkhead says “You big and black and all why you not clone us?” Prowl say “Don't given any ideas.” Nemesis smiles and think that he pick up that machine and say “Good Idea and meet your my Nemesis Autobot Army yess!” the machine clone the Autobots into blacks verison of themselves and Nemesis says “Autobots meet The Nemesis Autobots Bug Bite,Hardhead,Nightcluz & Barricade Yess Yess HA HA HA HA HA!” “To Downtown Whatever this place Nemesis Autobot transfrom and terror out!” The Nemesis Autobots are going to Detroit then Optimus and his crew saw that wreckage on the tv. “The Autobots are attacking the city!” said the Newscaster than Nemesis look at the Camari and said “First Mr.Newsman we aren't Autobots we are Nemesis Autobots and second I made a list Yess of things that Auobots and Decepticons I know about their Leaders and Members!” Nemesis start read he's lised said “ Number 10:Optimus real name is Ben,Number 9:Megatron like his head in jar of energon than a make love with His wife Yess,Number 8:Blackarachina is Optimus' cusion and her real name is Gwen,Number 7:Bumblebee likes be a VW Beetle and no not Paul,John,George & Ringo,Numble 6:Lugnut is the father of Strika's Baby,Number 5:Sentinel cheating on Autobot Academy's Quiz by erased he's name with Optimus',Number 4:Rodimus' voice is not Judd's,Number 3:Ratchet is Optimus' Grandfather,Number 2:Red Alert loves Bulkhead & Number 1:Starscream had a girlfriend named Nightbird!” “So Autobots when you watching on the tele I'm going to scary their jokes in unvillian wear!” said Nemesis that he smile with a grin, and he look see seven color jets Nemesis say to jet, “Hello for New York City home of Grand Old Orpy Yess!” Starscream said to Nemesis to he jet mode, “This is not New York City this is Detroit, and who are you looks like Optimus Prime in Black,Grey & Teal?” Nemesis say to Starscream, “Well My Big Chin friend I am Nemesis Prime,leader of the Nemesis Autobots, you and clone army of Youshelf can't work with me Yess.” Skywarp said, “Whaaat Blaackk Optimus Prime?” Sunstrom said, “To the terrorfind Nemesis Prime!” Ramjet say, “He looks like Optimus Prime maybe it's the REAL Optimus Prime?” Nemesis said to Ramjet, “No I'm not Optimus Prime, and your lair too Yess.” Thundercracker said to Nemesis, “Why to Black verison of Optimus Prime?” Nemesis in Random Saying, “Well Thundercracker you,Starscream & Skywarp was here before Ramjet,Dirge,Sunstrom slag even Susian!” Slipstream said, “My name is NOT Susian!” The Autobots with Sari to meets Nemesis & Nemesis Autobots to see Starscream and the Seeker Clones Bumblebee say, “Why Nemesis is going to working with the Decepticons?” Nemesis say, “Well Camarobee I'm not working for StarKevin and his himshelf Yess!” Starscream in wisper, “This guy is so Weird!” Nemesis says “Now Optimus this is are final battle you vs. me yesss and what is that Tara Strong!” Sari says, “No!” Nemesis say, “You voiced Boys,Koopas & other weird loonly things yess!” Optimus says, “I have you stop your life forever!” Nemesis say, “Did you talk White Shelf yess.” Optimus says, “Are you said about Ultra Magnus?” Nemesis says in final words, “Well you will be here, and going to Botcon 2009 Yess to the Batmoble!” Autobots and Seekers are shocked and jawdropping to the end! Nemesis said, “Hello Spiderus Prime are you really going post this story on TFW2005 yess, you none but idoit well for your sexy love for Miley Cyrus yess?”

2. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    *falls out of chair*

I like how you made Nemesis Prime British.

3. Spiderus Prime

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    The Story is Based off of Black Lio Convoy in Comedian way to tell it.

4. Spiderus Prime

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Meow.Meow.Meow.Meow.Meow.Meow!

Nemesis saids, "Now you doing with cat nosie!"

5. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I really enjoyed it, Spiderus!

I hope you write a sequel!

6. Brawlastator

Brawlastator it is our life - jon bovi

News Credits:
    You really have some talent! I hope you write more!

7. Spiderus Prime

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Thanks.

8. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cool story Spidey!:thumbs2: 

9. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Pulitzer :rock 

10. Spiderus Prime

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Thanks.

11. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Sexy love for Miley Cyrus, yes?

12. Spiderus Prime

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I that their in stroy.

13. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    Awesome story. When will this be front-paged?

14. Spiderus Prime

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I don't know.