Customs: Website moved, or just dead?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by SMOG, May 17, 2007.

1. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

There was this cool Japanese TF kitbashing site/forum that a week ago or so got totally spammed by some jackasses posting grotesque kiddie pron (and no, I'm not talking about KISS Players!).

Quite a freakin' shock... fortunately nobody was around when I made that unfortunate discovery. ("Hey pal, let me show you this cool site... huh? AAAIIIIIEEEEEE!!!")

Anyway, the admins were apparently trying to keep up with deleting the pron posts, but the site seems to be dead now. Of course, since it was a japanese site, I couldn't read the text to find out what happened finally or why they were getting spammed by smut. The site is completely gone now, but it used to be located here: http://f59.aaa.livedoor.jp/~tfup/imgboardphp/futaba.htm

Anybody here know if they moved elsewhere? Or if there's maybe another main site for japanese kitbashing? Every now and again, somebody posts a link to some awesome TF or mecha-related pages that I never would have found with a normal english google search.

I know Invincible Robot Labs and Freestyle... but are there any others I should know about?

zmog