Customs: Weapons - Where do we get them?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by icanfly, Apr 20, 2008.

1. icanfly

icanfly Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey

Just a query for those in the know. Where is the best place to find custom weapons? eBay isn't always easy, so where else?
    Im needing weapons for my alt Sixshot and a few others to replace the miserable specimens provided.
    Any help appreciated

Regards

JL

2. MrMurder

MrMurder Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    dollar stores are good friends.
    i just went through a whole box of old figures like spawn and x-men and even earthworm jim and pulled some great looking weapons off of them to be used for my TFs

3. Jaekwong

Jaekwong Well-Known Member

old figures are the best, and i agree dollar store.. go to the bigger dollar stores they got some decent toys.
    if you can afford them, gundam always has great robotic looking guns

4. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Yeah, just keep an eye out for interesting stuff at dollar stores, especially things like larger-scale action figures and such. The figures themselves may well look deformed, but sometimes the accessories alone are worth the admission price. Even generic ugly KO TFs often come with nice big guns and swords that you can co-opt. I got a bunch of oversized minicons a few years back, and they all came with big rifles that they couldn't even carry. Several of 'em work well with Alts, though...

Sort of like this: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/khepris-throne/Dscf3482a.jpg