Weapons upgrades

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tantor, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Tantor

Tantor Member

Does anybody have any suggestions for finding heavyduty looking weapons for classics figures.

2. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

Well,if your going to want some heavy weapons,the transformers dotm line does have their mechtech weapons,they are 5mm which makes is backwards compatible (Which I offcourse love!) though id suggest getting the deluxes,though you have to do some kitbashing to remove those pesky springs and tighten the mechanism abit just incase.. if that isnt for your taste why not look for some Zoids sets?

3. 9.8m/s^2

9.8m/s^2 What's in a name?

If you're willing to put up with slightly more fragility, try the Armored Core weapons sets; I usually get them at HLJ or Hobbysearch, but other retailers have them, too.

4. sunlink

sunlink Be Transformed TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Depends on what you mean by "heavy duty" ;) 

Check out my Shapeways store. I have a bunch of G1 styled weapons that fit well with Classic deluxes and smaller. A few of them are geared towards Voyagers.

I hope to be revealing another half dozen or so designs in the next few days ...

5. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

Yeah, 5mm pegs have been used since G1. Nab weapons from other figures, or you could even Ebay weapons.

6. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

or you can make em' from scratch. out of legos and stuff. though the result would be not as good,but its more of a perspective thing.