Weapons suggestions needed.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Cybertronian, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

I am trying to collect weapons for 1 upcoming custom and one 2007 Movie figure I want to integrate into G1.

1. "Alice" - essentially a repainted Pincher (1989 Pretender, inner robot). I don't care for Pincher's stock weapons and want to give him an upgrade, so far, the guns of the Decepticon Pretender Beasts (Carnivac or Snarler) interest me. (Can either of their weapons be held by innner robot Pincher or mounted on his back?)
    2. "Wiretap" - Wire Tap V20 with a given name, if for no other reasons than a.) as a cell/camera phone, he makes all 1984 Decepticons other than Megatron and the Planes obsolete, and b.) cell phones are evil by nature. Wiretap's little claws are capable of wielding "Targetmaster class" or 5mm post weapons. I've been experimenting with having him hold Headmaster weapons (Apeface, Squeezeplay) and Soundwave's batteries, but don't really know which one (out of dozens) he'd look best with.
    Please give me suggestions on which G1-era guns would work best with my (ROTF) Decepticon Pretender or Speed Dial/Wire Tap.
    Thanks in advance.
    -- Cybertronian.

2. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

Bump.

I'm not as focused on "Alice" now as I am on Wiretap.

3. VectorPrime404

VectorPrime404 Banned

...Wiretap hardly makes the cassettes obsolete. After all, can he fly through the air to spy from above? Or create earthquakes? Or size-change? Simply having an outdated altmode does not make them obsolete. The same for Soundwave. Does Wiretap have telepathy? Or sound manipulation powers?

Anyway, as to your question, try Devastator's Magna Laser rifle or Grimlock's weapons with Wiretap. Heck, try any of the combiner weapons. Try Ultra Magnus' rifle, even. Also try Devy's rifle with Alice. It's double-posted, so it might work.

4. aurascope

aurascope Kitbash Resource Indexer

Ebay:
    you can buy 5mm peg weapons from darkov

5. VectorPrime404

VectorPrime404 Banned

The O.P. wasn't asking where to get weapons. He/she was asking what weapons we thought would go best with the figures mentioned.