Weapons of Mass Destruction

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Dargor, May 13, 2012.

1. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

When Orion was decoding Project Iacon, he mentioned the data was about WoMD´s location. To be honest, I was expecting the cybertronian equivalent of nukes; artifacts who could make Megatron pose a serious treat to the entire world. But all we have see to this point are more trinkets, useful in small fights but not in massive wars.
    Is really so hard put the decepticons a bit as menacing as in the movies, instead of moustache twirling villains? Could we finally see Megatron giving an old style ultimatum to Earth´s governments of "surrender or be anihililated"? He seems to have problems remembering that with his actual resources and numbers, making the whole human population to bow could be more complicated than simply defeating 5-6 autobots.

2. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Prime is still on this "scavenger hunt" so they probably didn't find all that's needs to be found.

Also, we're not done with Prime yet, maybe that WMD is the final of season 2.

3. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

It was said that they COULD be weapons of mass destruction. It was never really known. The spark extractor is pretty close by Cybertronian standards.

4. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I thought he answered Megatron's question about cultural artifacts like this: "I'm not sure. My greatest fear is that they are weapons of mass destruction." I don't recall Optimus outright saying that they were.

However, when consider all of the shown relics all used at once, you do have a pretty powerful weapon, and dare I say a weapon of mass destruction? How do you stop a force field that can grow to any size/shape attached to an indestructible suit with immeasurable strength, and once it's phase shifting bracelet is turned on it becomes intangible?

I don't know what relic is going to be found next week, but I'm sure that it'd would make whoever wears it with the others that much more powerful.

Lucky for Optimus and company that the Forge of Solus can be used only by a Prime, as some could make more replicas at will. What if the phase shifting bracelet can allow its user to phase through the use of the Spark Extractor?:eek: 

5. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    BECAUSE A BOMB THAT SUCKS OUT THE LIVING SOUL OF ANYONE WITHIN ITS VICINITY ISN'T A WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION

=|

fml

6. Stilez

Stilez Well-Known Member

lol Karhukjnsi, i was just about to say that, but yah, any weapon that could take down the nemesis, and everyone inside it, i would consider tha a WoMD..... just they failed to get there in time before the DE repaired the ship.... but the solus forge, that would be considered a WoMD, since u could forge a nuke? or whatever the cybertronians call it....

7. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It was weapons, cultural artifacts, and anything they didn't want the Decepticons to obtain.

8. flamepanther

Watch. Megatron will win a cultural artifact that does absolutely nothing. :D 

9. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Anyone except organics.

10. flamepanther

Well why would Cybertronians fighting over Cybertron build a weapon of mass destruction against organics?

11. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    =|

Mass Destruction =/= Mass Destruction to organic life.

WMDs create destruction on a large scale, imagine if the Spark Extractor was set off in a Cybertronian Industrial Park, everyone's body would drop lifeless, and any mechanics being used by them, also go limp because there's no one at the helm. What kind of shit would go off, then?! Sounds like a real threat.

12. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Well. most weapons of mass destruction don´t distinguish between organic or not organic, living or not living. What if cybertronian needed to bring down an entire facility or a non-living warship?

What about a giant PEM device capable of disrupt or permanent disable any advanced technology in a located area, leaving the puny fleshies at the mercy of the incoming giant robots?

13. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    The Spark Extractor is very much so a weapon of mass destruction

14. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Radiation weapons can very much be weapons of mass destruction yet would be harmless to Cybertronians.

15. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    Well Megatron already obtained the Hammer that is coded to only work with a Prime. So my Guess The Decepticons will win all of the Prime Artifacts and the Autobots will Win the others; unless those would give the 6 Autobots too much of a advantage against the Decepticon Army.

Autobots - Most of the Weapons won by the Autobots are morally questionable:
    Polarity Gauntlet
    The Immobilizer
    Spark Extractor

Decepticons - If the Decepticons were to get any of the weapons, they could win:
    The Forge of Solus Prime

Starscream - Starscream's the wildcard:
    Apex Armor (Starscream finally got a spare T-Cog, and his armor can't fly)

Destroyed - Potential Game Winners:
    Energon Harvester
    The Energon Formula
    The Force Field Generator

In short each side will win a Artifact that is completely useless for themselves, but totally useful for the others.

16. Optimus1116

Optimus1116 Autobot

News Credits:
    In triage, it looks like Ratchet is diffusing a bomb...

17. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    What if the weapons were ment for combining??????

If you have all the pices i think it may be pices of primus or some large/huge tranformer!!!! And when you combine them all you have unamgiable power!!!

18. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

But we already have Nexus Prime...

19. flamepanther

And what is a neutron bomb, exactly? See also "dirty bomb" and "chemical weapons."

20. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Orion said he feared they were WMD's, but he wasn't certain. The Spark Exctractor definitely qualifies as one - Optimus even tried to use it as such in Flying Mind.