Weaponizers size, quantity, and Decepticons

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rob, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Rob

Rob IDW FOREVER

News Credits:
    Looking forward to the weaponizer line but I am curious, for those that saw them in person does anyone know;

How tall they are? based on the price ($29.99) and early reports (smaller then recent leader figures) it stands to reason that they are a ultra size but to what extent? Barely bigger then voyagers or about the size of Universe Onslaught?

Considering these are not Technically leader class figures can we expect to see moree then three of these or are we still victims to the 3 a line rule?

Was powerizer Megatron mentioned/commented/rumored/hinted?

2. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    They are Leader sized Transformers but with simplified engineering.

3. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    Honestly this is the first toyline where I don't really care for leader sized figures. Voyagers and Deluxes will do just fine for my Prime collection.

4. er4smiths

er4smiths Optimus Prime Titan

I hope the Leader Megatron fits in great scale with FE Voyager Prime.
    I like the Voyager Megatron but he's too small. In the show he is massive.
    Head and shoulders taller than Optimus.

QUOTE=Rob;7337579]Looking forward to the weaponizer line but I am curious, for those that saw them in person does anyone know;

How tall they are? based on the price ($29.99) and early reports (smaller then recent leader figures) it stands to reason that they are a ultra size but to what extent? Barely bigger then voyagers or about the size of Universe Onslaught?

Considering these are not Technically leader class figures can we expect to see moree then three of these or are we still victims to the 3 a line rule?

Was powerizer Megatron mentioned/commented/rumored/hinted?[/QUOTE]

5. Duwian

Duwian Wants FoC EVERYTHING

The weaponizers are the Prime Leader classes right? I thought there was only Bumblebee and Optimus. There's a third one?

6. Incepticon

Incepticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No, they are not Leader sized figures. Unlike how Revealers & Powerizers are still technically Deluxes & Voyagers, Weaponizer's are their own new size class that fall between Voyager & Leader height, and will be sold for cheaper. At least according to the Hasbro rep at Toy Fair who explained it all.

Given how small the entire TFP line is, you can probably expect these Weaponzier's to come in at about Ultra size or even just tall Voyager height.

7. Rob

Rob IDW FOREVER

News Credits:
    [/QUOTE]

They are NOT Leader class

Based on other replies it seems that the idea that the details of Weaponizers is not common knowledge.

The size you describe is what I am hopping for, as I agree with the notion that Leader is a bit too big but Ultra is perfect

8. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    Oh it's ok. My feelings stay the same though, I still don't think I'll be getting these, but they do seem like neat toys, and I do hope the third one's a decepticon or even better, Unicron.

9. Timesynch

Timesynch Go For Broke! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That explains things a bit though all we've seen so far are Optimus and Bee (big surprise). But has a Weaponizer Megatron even been confirmed? We never got a DOTM Leader Megatron (or any official Decepticon; Sentinel Prime doesn't technically count since his toy was marketed as a hero and not a villain), so I don't expect HasTak to keep making Megatron (or any Cons) in any class bigger than Voyager these days (outside of the MP line). Yes, my expectations of HasTak have lowered quite a bit.

10. Rob

Rob IDW FOREVER

News Credits:
    I just hope DOTM is the exception but not the rule because not having a weaponizer megatron would be a crime.

11. deceptiboat

deceptiboat Active Member

Weaponizers supposedly have a gimmick that reveals weapons in their bot and vehicle mode right?
    now to think about it, if there's a Weaponizer Megatron, what would they do to Megatron :eek: 

12. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    So weaponizer is about ultra size. Cool I might go and get Optimus now when he comes out.

13. Rob

Rob IDW FOREVER

News Credits:
    Megatron could come with activating blades or more likely extra cannons