We Got Spoofed enjoy the video

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rumble02, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

There is a school that spoofs our station once a year. this year i got the opportunity to be the getting to do their story and we decided to make fun of ourselves as well. I hope you enjoy it. let me know what you think of my progress on camera. and im not the one in charge of the graphics added so its not my fault they didnt all show up at the right time. feel free to leave comments on the story at kvii.com if you wish. im found under the "our team" link
    Linky below
    ProNews 7 gets spoofed : News : KVII

2. Vector Sigma

Vector Sigma <b><i><font color=FFFF00>Crazy Colon Burner!!!!</b Veteran

I enjoy the way you report, but needs more steak! And I love how when you're introducing the guy spoofing your weather man it really sounds like you're saying 'one young man FUCK YOU would give Steve Kersh, a run for his money'. Whoever did the graphics synch really did a poor job though.

Kepp us posted with you reports dude :) ...

*EDIT* Just discovered I can see your other reports linked from your page there (which needs to be changed so your image isn;t horribly squashed!), excellent!...

3. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

yeah that picture they have of me is horrible. we have a new web person and she didnt put me in right. she didnt use a good picture either