Wave 5 Target Movie Scouts

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Optimus Prime, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Roll out! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I recently got a Target Movie Scout Decepticon Reverb, so now I'm looking to complete the set of three Wave Five Target exclusive movie Scouts. I prefer them to be still in the sealed packages, but a set of three loose ones would be cool. My Reverb's box is kind of banged up, so if you have a Reverb with a relatively mint package that you want to sell, I might want to buy one.

Here's what I'm looking for:

Backtrack
    [​IMG]

Gunbarrel
    [​IMG]

Reverb
    [​IMG]

Please give me some offers if you have any you're willing to sell. If you've got a set of three you want to sell, let me know...
    [​IMG]

Thanks!

2. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    good luck...count your self extremely lucky you got the one...

I really want gun barrel...oh vei....

3. Optimus Prime

News Credits:
    Thanks, I really am glad that I got Reverb because that's the one I especially wanted. These things are almost impossible to find, and even when I do find them, buying them can also be problematic. Hopefully someday I'll get all three though.

4. thespiritof76

thespiritof76 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    When the hell did these come out ? I have never even heard of them until tonight-even TFU.INFO does not even them listed on their site. Seriously, how many people even knew of these ? I know of some rare figures but this one takes the cake.

5. Optimus Prime

News Credits:
    That's the thing; these were never released. They were announced a long time ago, and I think the first pics showed up last October. They were on eBay for a short time, then disappeared. People wondered what had happened to them, and assumed they weren't cancelled because if you go to Transformers.com, Hasbro has them still listed on the checklist for 2008 releases. Despite this, they didn't show up in stores, nothing was heard about them, and Hasbro hasn't said what the deal is with these three. A bunch of people asked about them in the recent Ask Hasbro thread, but I don't know if they'll get an answer.
    I know that a few were on eBay a while back, and some sellers in China have sold these, so I'm hoping maybe one person either has one of these or knows someone who can get them for me. Until then, it'll be back to searching the 'net for a while.

6. thespiritof76

thespiritof76 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Amazing, absolutely amazing. So in other words it is similar to the end of Generation 2 when the Megatron and Starscream ATB set was announced and several of them were in packaging but were never officially released. Or perhaps similar to the end of Beast Wars when a green version of Ramulus was released supposedly at Hasbros store in Rhode Island in very limited numbers....

7. Jason Blue Boost

Jason Blue Boost Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hopefully they get released with the new movie. I was wondering what happened to Backtrack. I need him!

8. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    So how did you get them?

9. Optimus Prime

News Credits:
    The only one I got was Reverb, and that was due to extreme luck when checking the eBay store of a Chinese seller whose store I checked often for ROTF stuff. I haven't seen Gunbarrel in a long time, or Backtrack since before I figured these were getting cancelled. I've asked a few Chinese sellers whether or not they've got access to any of these, but they don't have any. I guess the few that were produced were destroyed, put in storage where nobody has access to them, or have made it into the hands of a handful of collectors.

10. Optimus Prime

News Credits:
    Bump.
    Still impossible to find...

11. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    Dude, if you find one from a seller, tell me. I've been looking for those forever!

12. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

I'm the same way, although I just want Gunbarrel. Firepower of 10 but dumber then Bruticus is a must for me! (Gunbarel int. stat: 2, while Bruticus int. stat: 3)