Wave 3 RPM twin packs now out in UK + 25% toysale in Sainsburys & 3for2 in Tesco.

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by RedAlert Rescue, Apr 4, 2010.

1. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I visited my local Branch of UK supermarket Sainsbury's on Saturday and was surprised to find a couple of RPM twin packs that I'd not heard anyone mention having seen out in the UK as yet.

Sideswipe & Wreckloose
    & Night Watch Bumblebee & Patrol Barricade.

Image provided :

[​IMG]

[NOTE]:

I got a couple of each but I noticed when I got home that the Nightwatch Bumblebee's had the pink Autobot logo plug missing on the underside so watch out for that if you see these as it might be a common flaw if both of them have it missing.

They also had stock of the Wave 2 RPMs twin packs including Megatron & Ratchet & Rampage & Landmine which are sometimes quite hard to find too as well as Wave 1 including the nice Jazz Vs Brawl set.

Sainsbury's also have a 25% off toy sale this weekend so Iron Man figures are £6.99 for example.

And UK Tesco stores have 3 for 2 on toys this weekend - in combination with
    many items on half price so Gravity bots for example are half price & also on 3 for 2. and Legends transformers are £2.50 each and also on 3 for 2.

Good hunting.

2. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:
    Insert complaint about lack of new Scouts/Delxues/Voyagers.

3. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    The Brakedown movie scout was spotted the end of last week so it's not that long now hopefully for new stuff .

I hope that the sale will clear out the stock and encourage restocking of newer items.

- Interestingly my local Tesco had a shelf label that said Fast Action Battlers unable to supply until 8th April... I wonder what ones they will get in after that date.

The lack of Voyagers in the UK is a worry though.

4. Sinestro

Sinestro Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you're referring to our Sightings thread, it was a mistake by the poster, he was meant to say Dead End.

Oh, and more RPM's? I'm sooo excited...

/sarcasm

5. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    I really wanted to get behind this line and pick some up casually, but the fact that its completely disappeared from US retail (new product at least) has left me not caring. I can't even get psyched for "Speed Stars".

6. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You can take them all if we get up to date scouts/deluxes/voyagers in return! :D 

7. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    OK Thanks for clearing that up yes I was refering to that mention of Brakedown on the sighting thread.

But I did Ask Hasbro UK recently and they said to start to expect stuff from the end or march/ begnning of April so we can but hope.

I was trying to make 'miscreant' feel better.

The rarity of that Starscream Vs Ironhide two set is a big puzzle to me !

Especially as it looks like Starscream is getting a remold soon.

Even if you don't like RPM's (I do) at least it's only the second (and third) new release this year since Legends Devastator in the UK. It's the first new Transformer I've personally seen since October when I saw a collection of things like new Gravity bots, Wave 3 RPMs single packs, Legends wave 4, Stratosphere (who actually had been out before that elsewhere but not in my area) and a few others.

So the point I guess I'm trying to make that the releases are often clustered, and seeing the RPMs might provide hope of something better soon too.

Do I get a news credit then if this is the 1st reported sighting of a new Transformers toy in the UK this year (bar Devastator) ?