Wave 2/3 Distribution

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by bsutton1, Sep 27, 2010.

1. tide

tide NEON PRIDE

News Credits:
    The only glimpse I've gotten was some oil pans and insecticons in a couple TRUs. Every single department store is drowning in wave 1. Granted its been a couple of weeks since I checked, but at the time there was so much wave 1 there, I don't see how things could've changed by now.

A TRU express opened up across the river in louisville, which i'll check next time I get the chance, but after that, I think i'll suck it up and pay a few extra bucks online. Too many disappointing hunts in a row just makes me want to give up like that.

2. Pride21

Pride21 Honor Wisdom Virtue

Managed to snag WFC Megatron at TRU early in the month.They had one more and 2 Darkmounts/Straxus. I've yet to see wave 2 let alone 3 since that time. The only exception has been BB Prime and Banzai-Tron. The local Walmart is overly saturated with wave 1 of HFTD/Generations. This was not the case in July. I was lucky to find WFC Optimus during that time. It changed in mid August. Managed to get the last Drift before Walmart did their reset the shelves have been the same since. At this point WFC Soundwave is the last figure on my want list for the indefinite future.

3. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    Yeah....it really seems that the resets most of the brick-and-mortar's were doing is what is also affecting distribution a bit. I was worried that they might end up sitting on stock, and some of them seemed to have been delayed badly. And by the time they got their stuff out with Wave 1, it would just be sitting there, as customers had already purchased them somewhere else.

4. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    there has been a few generations wave2/3 sightings, but its exceptionally bad here in NY as well. Almost all TRU, walmart, and target have tons and tons of wave 1, and that's the only thing that's on.