Well, here's Waspinator's head redone to be show accurate. I sculpted a completely new head for him out of Milliput, as well as a new balljoint and neck to stick it on. If anyone remembers, I said I was going to make a new head for him when I made my old Dinobot head...well, 2 years later...lol Anyway, I'm also about halfway done resculpting another Dinobot head out of Milliput as the one that I sculpted from Sculpey is kinda annoying me now. I've also got the basic shape for a Scorponok head done, although I'm having a little trouble finding good reference pictures for him. I'll be posting pics of those later on. As well as my redone Beast Machines Nightscream. I've totally resculpted him so he's cleaner and much more show accurate now. Until then, enjoy!