Washington State Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by artiepants, Jan 3, 2003.

1. ViceGripX

ViceGripX Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The selection there was decent. They had all the current releases as far as Supercons and Gigacons go, Superpants Prime, most of the Mini-Cons, but I didn't really look in depth there.

As for Wal*Marts smelling funny, they usually don't the first couple years that they're open. After that, all the caramel corn that's made there permiates the air, making the smell you likely dislike. :) 

2. artiepants

artiepants Just over here punching Unicron.

News Credits:
    Wonder if it's the same thing that makes Kmarts smell funny :lol 

So i did a Lynnwood trip on my lunch hour :

Wal mart pretty much had Smokescrean, Scavenger and Sueprbase Prime

Target didn't have much

TrU had a lot, but nothing new ( i really wasn't expecting them too)
    They did have the new Conquest X-30, if any ya'll are Joe collectors

they also had the Reissue Starscream and Powermaster Prime, if for some weird reason you don't have/want the cheaper Takara versions

3. Dusty

Dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well I just hit the southern east side today which consisted of:

Downtown Bellevue TRU
    Factoria Target
    Southcenter Target
    Southcenter TRU
    and
    Renton Walmart

Renton was TOAST nothing there, but I guess I just missed the goodies according to Vicegrip. Factoria was also bare, but had the Night Attack team and Sea teams still, and SS Target had Galvatrons, but I didn't grab them. Bellevue TRU hasn't had jack in since before xmas when they had Blurr and Supercon Prime.

All of the TRU I went too have the new spytroops figs for any joe fans here....I HIGHLY recommend them.

-Dusty

4. Andre

Andre Autobot Guardian

News Credits:
    I went to four Wal-Mart stores in search for the Dinobots today (I didn't know if they were out yet or not). The shelves were picked clean of just about everything except Scavanger. I did see a couple Jetfires at the Spanaway location and one Galvatron at the South Hill location.

Does anyone know when the Dinobots will arrive?

5. ViceGripX

News Credits:
    Well, there were some Dinobots sightings already in the mid-west IIRC. They may be out in our area by the middle to end of this coming week. It's just a guess.

6. artiepants

News Credits:
    nothing big - Scored the one and Only Thundercracker they had at the Aurora Kmart Saturday, was going to wait for the Micron Version, but was really jonesin' to make a purchase (got paid cash for an old bass amp I sold and it was burning a hole in my pocket)

Much better paint job than US Starscram, but damn the droopy cockpit sucks!

Scavenger and Demolisher seem to be joining Laserbeak as shelfwarmers in the north

Andre: Welcome to the club!!!

7. ViceGripX

News Credits:
    Found Galvatron, Thundercracker and the Sea Mini-Con Team at the Tacoma and Puyallup Target stores as well as the Puyallup TRU. That TRU also had Blurr and Supercon Prime in case anyone still needs those two fine toys.

Demolishor, Smokescreen, Scavenger, Red Alert, Laserbeak, Destruction Team, and Race Team are glogging the pegs and shelves. The Puyallup Wal*Mart is saturated with Land Military Teams. Clearance the suckers already! :) 

8. Andre

Andre Autobot Guardian

News Credits:
    Thanks! Don't worry, I'll be sure to inform you folks if I happen to notice anything new in my travels. I tend to go to stores in the Tacoma/Puyallup/Federal Way area if I'm looking for something.

9. shifty02

shifty02 Greetings Programs

Thundercracker's started to show up around here huh.....looks like the hunt begins! :D 

Now if only Tital Wave would start shipping so my Sea Team wouldn't be so lonely lol

-Shifty

10. ViceGripX

News Credits:
    Three Armada TCs are at the Tacoma TRU. They also have the Starscream and Apex Prime reissues in abundance.

Tacoma Target has the Sea, Night Attack, and Dark Saber Mini-Con teams.

11. artiepants

News Credits:
    Considering most early Thundercracker sightings were at Target, I was suprised that between Northgate, Lynnwood and Woodinville Targets we haven't seen or heard about one....

Now if Thrust and Sideswipe would just start showing up at targets!!!

12. shifty02

Im not too worried about Thurst or Sideswipe, since I don't really like the molds. But I DO wanna find the freakin Night Attack Air Mini-Con Team. Those guys look badass. All I seem to find though is Darksaber, the Sea Team, and the repaint of the Military Team.

-Shifty

13. artiepants

News Credits:
    Just to clarify, The Night Attack team is the Land Military team

are you refering to the Air Military team, which, along with Emergancy team will be out in August (which means mid June-July around here)

14. Dusty

Dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I don't know what it is about Northgate area....they take forever to get stuff. The Lynnwood Walmart gets stuff damn early, but you gotta be there when the truck gets there practically.

Trust me when I say the Factoria Target rocks.....still not as quick as the stuff around where Vicegrip lives, but much faster than the more Northern places.

-Dusty

15. shifty02

I thought people were already finding the Air Military Team in places. I actually thought they were part of the wave w/ DarkSaber. I guess it would explain why I never see the damn things! LoL

-Shifty

16. artiepants

News Credits:
    hey - found Sideswipe at the Northgate Target just about 1/2 hour ago! bummer, no Thrust!

Quick review for the first time (for me) an Armada figure actually looks worse in person. Sideswipes Robot mode is a Travesty, it's truly awful!!!:upchuck he'll be living in carmode in my display, jeeeeeeez.

oh, I'm not even Transforming Nightbeat...

They also had a Thundercracker, Sea Team and a couple of Galvatrons, plus most old stuff.

Northgate TrU had mostly wave 1 supercons and all the Scavengers you could not want + Powermaster Prime and Starscream

17. ViceGripX

News Credits:
    Sideswipe and Thrust sighted at the Target stores in Tacoma and Puyallup. The Puyallup TRU has a couple TCs as well. Anyone looking for Apex Armor Prime of the Starscream reisssue should go to the Tacoma TRU since they have nine and six respectively.

18. artiepants

News Credits:
    Sorta off-topic, sorry but I wanted to share with you South Sounders that i'm going to be co-hosting Local Motion on KGRG 89.9 sunday from 7-10, if you're out and about, check it out!

On topic, if I haven't found thrust yet, I might check out a couples tores on my way down - can ya'll share a good place to look around Auburn

19. ViceGripX

News Credits:
    I'd check the Wal*Mart by the Supermall. That's about the only place I know in Auburn that has a chance of having anything remotely current. There is a KB and a Toy Works in the Supermall itself if you want to waste your time. :) 

Federal Way has a Target and Wal*Mart near each other off of 314th St, a little ways away from Sea-Tac Mall if you're up for a little drive from Auburn.

20. Andre

Andre Autobot Guardian

News Credits:
    A couple days ago, I checked a couple of the Wal-Marts in the south Sound area...no changes. Especially, no sign of the Dinobots yet.